Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Sheldon. The "house" won't keep her and Jerry around... one of them will go quickly... and I'd rather it be her than Jerry.

"she especially enjoys showing off her Elvis, Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe impersonations at parties."

Now this should be interesting... :animated_scratchchin:

I really like her right now...just saw her vid...she's got a huge personality! A bit crass though...especially for a socialite! :rolleyes:

Interesting thing about her though....throughout the entire vid, her eyebrows never moved once! :lol: ...now just how long is a dose of botox good for? I hope she's around long enough for us to see her face fall...:giggle:

53?. Impersonations of old celebrities?. That will be annoying and boring.

I hope she goes first. Well when the first episode premieres I may change my mind.

Id like the old man to stay around at least a couple of weeks for some good laughs.

Colo

2nd Impression (after watching a couple minutes of Interview): Future Cast Member for Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Orlean's"...she is 10x more annoying than any New York Housewife (and that to me is saying alot).

Like Shelia before her she might survive the 1st round but I suspect she will be easy pickens for a 1st eviction nominee.

Renny is one of my early favorites. I think her fun personality and salon skills will immediately get her in good with the rest of the houseguests. Her one downside could be if she's the stereotypical hairdresser gossip-hound. If she starts that drama right away, I can see her getting the boot early. If she can avoid that and sail under the radar I can see her going far in the game.

:animated_wave:

Hi Amethyst! welcome aboard and happy posting...

Well, her voice wasn't that of a Southern Belle on the CBS video. Sounded more like a 2-pack a day Joisey accent. She has a hard edge. I've never meet a 'Socialite' that works as a hairdresser & goes on a reality show. A leopard can't hide it's spots & I'd be willing to bet she comes from a long line of white-trash! Kinda the 'stripper w/ a heart of gold' type. Hey, look how long Sheila stuck around & she had NO redeeming qualities. I think Renny will integrate herself quickly, people will like her & they'll keep her around. Who knows, maybe this will be a season where the old dogs learn from past mistakes & make quick order taking out the young bucks!

Susan.

Archived