Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie, Natalie, Natalie...how I like you and hate you all in the same sentence. You drive me crazy with your Bible quoting. You make me laugh when you deny loving Matt. You annoy me when you act like you the QBIC. I like you when you show your kind heart and you are drawing pictures. I can't stand when you are in the DR and it seems like you are reading right off a cue card. I think it's hillarious that all you wear are low cut, serious cleavage showing shirts and knee high socks. I am pleased that you don't always wear your hair in pig tails anymore. It's endearing when you cook everyone dinner and annoying when you eat like a pig.

Sooo, since you have had the most power at getting my choice out of the house, I give you kudos.

Congratulations and I hope that you get kicked out next week.

ditto mdgirl, I was gone all eve and am not just watching the show, will catch up on this in the am with coff, nite all,

You go BMD, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thought I was the only one that felt like Natalie was reading off a cue card (and badly, I might add) in the DR. I would rather have the boredom, than that "wanna be whale voice" - that's what she calls it not me, all night. Must say, Sheila for the win, only if Sharon is knocked out!

Natalie is playing the best game in the house. She got Ryan to get rid of his secret alliance last week. Next week, she'll probably convince him to get rid of his other secret alliance, Sharon. lmao. She's controlling every eviction and I love it.

I hope she goes soon. I used to like her but i'm gradually not liking her more and more. What is with the evil doer and constant jesus crap? I don't think she used to hardly ever mention that stuff. Now it's every other sentence.

i think that's what took any sympathy and like i had for her, too, fluff. it's just too much of god being reallyreally involved with big brother...and it's really gotten offensive to me. doesn't she think god might have a few things to handle in iraq or darfur?

Natalie has completely lost her damn mind. You know her family and friends are currently in the process of selling their homes and changing their names so she can't track them.

Hey I was watching a little of BBAD before I take off for work and Natalie knows about the plan to get her out that James is cooking up?? wha??

How did she find out? I think she said James was running it by Sheila and Baller. Who told her? I think Adam. Hey can't anyone keep a secret. She it talking to Adam and Ryan about it. She said she is going to win HOH and put the girls up because Nat, Ryan and Adam HAVE to stick together.

ugggggggg.

looks like the rest of the godsquad is afraid to keep nat out of any loop. looks like natalie wins.

I don't think Sheila was going to tell her so it put the suspicion on her. I guess you are right the guys are afraid of Natalie.

If Natalie wins I bet she will have a HUGE movie career...just like Drew from BB5! I mean...being on reality TV is the BEST way to stardom (of course our genius Nat would figure this out). Or maybe she can let out her inner Skank-a-lie and get a spot on Dr 90210 like Boogie, I mean....seeing how far she went with Matty after what...2 weeks tops she should have no problem. Then we have choice number three...she could patent her awesome idea for a pickle juice ice water shampoo blend!

Yes, our little Natalie has big things in her future (other than her ego and fake boobs).

I am sooooooooo over Natalie. I want her gone gone gone squashed.

I kept trying to find things to like about her but she went from super skank to being the Queen of Team Christ.

Must rid the house of evil doers so the "good" people can win. She is N.U.T.S. Nuts.

Last night watching BB I ended up throwing my slipper at her!! She grates my last nerve. If ever I have not liked a HG before she has topped it. She can dish it out, put the girl can't take it. She never stands up for herself, always telling A&R to "make 'm stop that" in a whinny little girl voice. Her TC bs is driving me to the point of becoming an atheist myself. Her denial of Mat and the shenanagins under the covers (even when they point out to her it is ALL ON TAPE) is one thing, but to now HATE MATTY and call him a liar and an evil person. She tongues Adam and gets on her hands and knees and rocks back an forth explaining how she likes to excite men with their penis between her boobs whilst she is hanging on to her bible. She give the word hypocrite a new meaning!!

She rants about James trashing her, yet she does same. She saids he is trying to turn all against her, is she not doing the same. She tells the boys its her and them F3. Tells the girls is her and them F3. She is playing everyone and the only one that wants to stand up to her is going out the door Weds. Like others have said, if the remaining HG's are TOO STUPID to keep her, they deserve to lose.

I SOOOOOOO hope Sharon wins HOH, cause IMO she is the only one that will put Nat on the block! And I hope she does it just like it happened to James. Let Nat feel secure till after POV, let them fight it out!! And hope upon all hope that whomever is on the block removes themselve so Sharon can replace with Nat.

SueZ ~ excellent post. You are right on target and I feel exactly the same way. At this point I want her out more then James and I really don't like that guy.

Get Natalie out N.O.W. NOW!

Archived