Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell, I best get to the after dark, lol this girl is somthing else, and a big ol pt at that,lol

not only does she give bj's on demand., matt didn't demand..she sort of BEGS to give them! "c'mon matty! i need my protein!" does she not realize this was taped? or is she going to say that there was steak under the covers in matt's crotch area?

Why are people so fixated on a not yet proven bj??

Even if she di, who cares??

Some of the comments I have read about the act are alot more vile then the act itself...

Jus sayin...

GO NATALIE!!!!

King---It's not that we care that she gave him the BJ--it's the fact that she keeps denying it. So, in her defense, I've come up with why she is denying it. Natalie has a split personality. She is Natalie, the good Christian girl and Natalia, the stripper wild girl. So, Natalie did NOT give Matt the BJ's so she can deny it honestly. It's NATALIA that did it! Ryan and Adam need to ask Natalia...Soooooo, in her mind, she really believes that she did NOT give Matt a BJ and that he's a liar.

I'm not a big Natalie fan but I'm not a hater...now I'm just a confused watcher trying to figure her out. I have to give her credit though, Natalie and Natalia are playing a GREAT game

See what a little sleep can do for you, BMD. You try to find something nice about someone, just because we know that everyone has their favs and we tend to get a little protective on who we like. But.......to hell with that this is BB, and that's what we do as posters on here. Now, I need a cup of "Joe" so I can come back and read this to see what I said. :animated_scratchchin:

Ok, ok, let's just say she wasn't giving him a BJ under the covers as we saw it.

Well, if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck, its' probably a duck.

My problem with this whole Gnat BJ thing is that there are those on this board that are quick to say she did it because of what is seen and said (I am one of those people - the obvious is the obvious) BUT, last season Dani was under the covers doing the same thing, yet there were those that said she didn't do anything.

Fair is fair and as far as I am concerned it is what is it and they are both guilty, but I can understand where King ORT is coming from---the same place where people came from last season with Dani.

My problem is what a bible toting, religious screeching fanatic she is with or without her bj's. It only reinforces my disgust towards religion. Too many hypocrites only she's on TV really throwing it out there like some extra deranged evangelist on a tv show meant for all types of people to view. In fact it's so PATHETIC that I couldn't respect her game IF she had one. Reason #1 NOT to allow bibles into the BBH if no other reading material is permitted.

I'm not knocking Natalie's beliefs, we all need to believe in something, but don't be hypocritical about it, which she is. I just have a problem with her hiding behind something she knows LITTLE about. Plus, it has no use in a game that is created on having people lie, scheme, deceive or whatever you have to do to win money.

This child needs help, it's obvious she has some issues that need to be dealt with, as she constantly brings them up. Ya know what I'm sayin????

I just finished watching BBAD. King if you haven't seen it, you would be proud of your girl!!! Let's just say that Natalis is the QBIC* of the Big Brother 9 House and these people just keep on letting her do it! So, if they are that stupid not to see it, then here's to you Natalie and good-luck! :cheers:

*Queen Bitch in Charge

I tried and tried to give Natalie a chance. Then the Bible thing started. I can't stand Natalie being such a hypocrite. If you are going to profess to love God and the Bible so much you don't in the next breath brag about needing some protein. Her Bible rantings become crazier every day. You can't on one hand profess to be a good person and you have God on your side then you actions show the opposite. Hypocrites just make me ill.

Good one BigMDGirl. I like it. QBIC fits Natalie perfectly.

nat is just making good live feeds with her bible bs

when jacob left the bible thumper role was up for grabs

Plus, the producers had so much success with it last season. I'm sure the producers have egged her on and Gnat being Gnat she takes everything to the extreme.

The bible crap didn't bother me last season, nor does it this season. She's a kook and when you realize this you can't expect anything else from her. At least she's not screaming, throwing things at and harrassing other hg in the house.

I'd throw things at her.

Without her bible I'd love to her how often and or accurately she'd be quoting from it.

And the other HG's that get all caught up in the bible just because it's there or because of her lunatic religious rants are nothing more than sheep. baa baa baaaaaaaaaaaa

I seriously think this girl has some bi polar issues and she is in the manic stage right now, and it is getting to be at a frenetic level as we keep going, and get a little Jeasus juice(wine) in her and she really is all a buzz, it even seemed to me that she was quite the wine sommelier last night not wanting any one to get more than their share and of course doing all the pouring and poured herself the most.

Marty I too tried to give her a chance and at some point was rootin some for her, but she seems to me to be spinning out of control. She can thump that bible all she wants, that is not even the thing about her that drives me the most coo coo, it is her frenzy, her own delusion, and the fact that she really does in her own mind think she has won the game. She runs around there telling every one what to do, she is most definately a control freak and reminds me of my "Bully Boss", only she is way more passive agressive about her mico manageing every little thing in the house. Every one seems to think she is really palyin a good game, I think she is gonna crash hard, and I would not be a bit mad at Adam if he put her up. just sayin

Wait, Adam's getting a message...."Adam, this is a vision you are having, don't tell Natalie I'm talking to you, she'll get jealous, but I think it's time you put her up, so she can confront her demon....I mean demons! Thank you, I've got your back the rest of the game homey! G out!"

You said it so well fatcat. She is spinning out of control and I do feel sorry for her. She is so full of delusion that I think she is going to crack. I think she needs some serious meds.

What is Big Brother thinking when they cast these people? She bragged she but on her application that she gives the best BJ's around. Just like Chelsia said she put on her BB application that she would have sex on camera.

Ok, what I'm about to say is kind of mean spirited but I am sitting here boiling over!!

Natalie is a liar. Granted, everyone is lying in the game and that is what BB is about. But I HATE the fact that the reason why James is leaving is because she has convinced everyone that James is the biggest liar and threat in the house. Again, good job to her for accomplishing that feat.

I don't want to sound like a bitter James fan BUT, I would love it if the HG's would continue to call Natalie out on a few more things:

1) Continue with the BJ and how Ryan HEARD her and how she was begging Matty to give her protein. Then ask her what she was doing under the covers for 3 - 5 minutes and then shut up.

2) Ask her about being a Seattle Seahawks Cheerleader. Make her do a cheer, you know the normal one that they do at every game and when she keeps saying noooooooo, call her out that she would strip for them why not cheer?

3) What college did she go to for 3 years and did she just take one or two classes a year or did she go full time? Really get to the bottom of this.

4) How she's only been with 4 guys intimately and that they all had a big penis so how would she know if a small one was no good? Find out if BJ's count as sex or not. Lead her down the path of asking have you ever been with a guy with a small penis, etc.

5) Last night during the game she said that something about what vice do you need to control and she said drinking wine. I thought that she didn't drink very much. Then she was saying that on a rainy day that she would curl up with her man, watch movies and drink some wine. In addition, she's been hoarding the wine every night that they've gotten a bottle.

6) Ask her about her church, where it is, her pastor's name, etc. If she's involved in any activities with the church. I don't recall her ever talking about going to church, but I could be wrong (I've heard Sharon talk about it).

These are just some of the things that are driving me a little crazy about the girl...

I'm no Natalie fan -- in fact, she drives me nuts. She really, really needs to go FAST.

HOWEVER -- if Adam, Shiela, and Ryan cannot see how dangerous she is at this point and grab the opportunity to put her on the block now, then I say more power to Natalie. She's playing a better game than they are.

According to live feed updates, Shiela herself warned Adam to not let Natalie screw up their game. Shiela has to also be aware of boob trance affecting Ryan's game as well -- in fact, Ryan and Natalie could gang up on Adam and Shiela easily. Plus, Shiela knows that Natalie will try to take a guy into final two with her -- and not Shiela. WHY ON EARTH would Shiela then sit back and not try to get Adam to put her up in her place when Ryan uses the veto????

James may be a threat, yes, but between James and Natalie at this point -- the smarter move would be to get rid of Natalie.

Stupidity runs thick this season.

i am not fixated on the bj. i was talking about it with someone and saying "it's not really proven" and they showed me this youtube that just really doesn't leave doubt. the begging for protein part got me. just like someone who keeps mentioning "sniper fire", i think nat should stop mentioning matt's "lying". that god judged mattie and that's why he had to leave. enough already; she really needs to just zip it. she's just fanning the flames, spinning and spinning the story and making it more important. she should just say myob.

and she is the qbic...that is a great term! i think one of the god squad members is gonna be kicking themselves when they end up in 4th place, and natalie wins.

Archived