Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie please stop with the Team Christ. I know you think it gives you camera time but it is so annying to the live feeders.

You have got to be the most delousional HG ever.

Last night on BBAD, Nat had a little too much wine...and never stopped talking. Wouldn't be bad if she made any sense at all.

Check it out Marty. Fast forward if you have to but you will see Ryan and Sharon making a deal together!! AGAIN.

It wasn't that great but seeing the way Nat was eating the wonderful dinner Sheila made is worth taking a peak at.

Lots of sex talk between Ryan, Adam and Nat. Mostly egging Nat along.

She has the worst table manners of any person on BB I've ever seen. Literally shoveling the food in her mouth, hanging over the plate, slurping etc. I think I'll keep a clip of that and replay it anytime I want to eat something fattening......instant appetite killer. BB kept the camera on her to the exclusion of the rest of them - obviously fascinated by her eating. BB is good at that - finding a weakness or something annoying and focusing on it. Then they leave the house and start reading or viewing clips - I imagine a big sad wakeup call for alot of these people once they get back into the real world. Remember Amber? She thought she'd be on top of the world and instead took a very big stumble. (Wonder what she's doing now?)

I feel kinda sorry for her.....she isn't very intelligent and is very gullible and needy on top of that. I think in about 15 years she may have her act together. Her whole identity right now is tied up in her body (like a lot of 20 something women). Eventually there's always a new crop of 20 somethings with better bodies and it forces them to start being real with themselves....most of the time.

I don't see her having much chance of winning the game either - she's turned off alot of people with her "visions" and religious talk. She and Sheila have a bad habit in common - repeating their point over and over again in the same conversation. It says to me that they feel somewhat invisible - like no one pays enough attention to them to listen.... to me, another lack of a real identity.

She has put on a little weight while in the house but she can sure pack away the food!! She is so hyper and that is probably why she doesn't get fat.

fast metabolism

Ohhhh Natty... you better be careful here girl. Ryan and Sharon are plotting your eviction next week. :ph34r: They're keeping on the DL. It's either you You (which they're leaning towards) or Adam.

I would love to see that but I don't trust Ryan to really mean that. I think he is just playing along with Sharon.

I would love to see Natalie evicted. Just because she is so sure of herself and is sure she is going to win.

If she had any common sense at all (which she doesn't) she would have owned up the Matt BJ thing already.

I keep reading in the feeds how it keeps coming up and how she continually denies it. I seriously think she doesn't know the difference between a lie and the truth for she now has convinced herself it didn't really happen.

Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at the wrap party to see people BUST her out on the TRUTH that she so continuouslly denied.

yeah and wait till she see the many u-tubes with her doin the deed, come on Natalie, just say yeah, I blew him, so what, be bold girl,you act so bold all the time talkin trash, so step up to the plate and admit it,lolol

well, I cannot give her credit that she would protect him because she knows he did not want to be with her, or be seen as having been with her, so I don't know why she won't just give it up, I mean baller and ryan know it was done, they were in the room,lol

It amazes me how little Nat knows about everything. Doesn't make sense how someone has lived almost 30 years and doesn't have a clue.

As for the BJ's, I can't figure out why she denies them.... Maybe, she feels it would look better for her with the jury???

Oh,come'on!! Jesus, God, Big Brother, Matty, or whoever she prays to. gave her the ability to please men!!! She is put here on earth to keep the evil out of big brother. one blow job at a time. And we all know God loves Natalie, more than us.

She's denying the BJ's because she's going around 24/7 preaching to the house guests.

Archived