Natalie

Jem

she sure was, and now she doesn't like it when it is her that is being picked on.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gets back to those conversations we had on the board about people not stepping up to the plate and telling them to cut it out.

It happened last year with Dick and his targets and happening this season too.

The point is it's all fun and games watching someone get bullied, but you have to think that the bully will eventually move on to someone else in the house. They hate it when they become the targets.

It usually happens to the women (sans Dustin :rollseyes:) so at least the women should start standing up for eachother and maybe this crap would stop.

The only way to stop an incident like the pickle juice is to pick up the jar, fill it with scalding hot water and toss it back at him.

And verbal attacks are easy if you're a fast thinker. Which explains why they stand there ( especially Natalie ) and take it.

seriously. tonguing Adam??? That is soooo wrong,lol

When they were playing that game last night it kind of seemed (not for the first time) Natalie didn't really, well, know about some things. Not to say she's dumb, because she isn't; however, she might do herself some good by delving into an encyclopedia or dictionary and taking a break from the Bible for a bit.

AWWWWW, give the girl a break :animated_bouncy: she's turned over a new leaf...........everyone deserves a second chance, to turn their life around.......she has "found the LORD"..............at least until he's done helping her get the :animated_rotfl: $$$$$$

Controlling.

She ran up to the room when James was talking to Adam. She had no right not to give them privacy.

But, it made James cry so her obnoxious behavior is forgiven.

James is as pink as his hair.

Crying for your dad is real. Crying because you get the boot from the house is stupid. Suck it up James.

nat is good

but adam is shooting himself in the butt by not thinking for himself instead of group

all i heard when nat and ryan was up there was me me me not adam

Crying for your dad is real. Crying because you get the boot from the house is stupid. Suck it up James.

cut the guy some slack.. he has been isolated and he feels alone. They've all been against him for weeks... despite what kind of person he might be.. he's still human.

I will not...he's an actor and he bought himself another week, so he thought.

And please remember you are on a board where people have a difference of opinions and refrain from speakin to me like I am a 10 year old. If you don't like my opinions, skip my posts.

PS - I see you have no trouble passing judgment on other hgs.

I'll state opinion on all of them without a problem and I'll state my opinion about your comments. You acting as if I attacked you. I just stated that you should cut the some slack. I didn't say you have to talk about him as if he's God. Chill out for a moment. It really isn't that serious.

Archived