Natalie

Jem

it is weird, cause she really beleives herself to be an up front tell it like it is girl, yet she pales at the thought of these people knowing she did the deed, it is very funny that she can just say so and be done with it, I doubt it would change the vote in the end, not with this group, I have heard and seen more sex stuff on this season than any others ever!!!!

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, someone explain this poor child to me. Now, she is saying that karma got Matt out of the house because of his lies. HELP ME, I thought she has continuously blamed James for that. :rolleyes4:

Scoop

Natalie just said she is saving herself for a man and she wants him to know she has not been with other men. She has been saving herself for a nice man and he has to believe in God. (I wonder if someone is recording this it is so funny)

wha????

What a freakin kook! She's taking this virgin thing way too serious. Let's face it, she gives bj's on command, shows off her body any chance she gets, talks sex like a truck driver (sorry if I offend the truck drivers) and strips for strangers. She might as well have intercourse (if she hasn't already).

Uggghhh!

Dear God,

Please smite Natalie for bearing false witness, lying and...well you know...

Thanks

PS God Blass you, God

You haven't heard, Wicked, her whistling sucks too..... Did I just say that?????

Ok, ok, let's just say she wasn't giving him a BJ under the covers as we saw it. <not> So, what is it that we deduce she was doing? I myself might go with, baking a cake....

I truly hope she can explain in full detail, whilst we watch a utube with her, as to what she is actually doing under there......

Ps.

Wicked put her out of her misery!!! make her go POOF!!!

edit: No that would put me out of my misery

When Ryan was calling her out last night, he said when she was under the covers kissing his belly...I bet in her "Natalie Mind" that she was just "kissing his belly." Another thing that I wanted to call her out about is that she says that she's only been with 4 men sexually and that they all had a big penis. But then she was talking to Sheila about size matters because if it's small then you don't feel it, etc. Welllll, I was wondering how she would know that if she's only had 4 men and they were all well endowed. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.

Natalie said God put Matt in the BB house for lying about getting BJ's from Natalie. She said she will never talk to Matt or be his friend outside the house.

She said she had too much respect for herself to act in that nature. She is having this discussion with Ryan and Baller.

Who is she fooling?

there was some other word that she did not know the other night on BAD, I can't remember what it was, but I was soo surprised that she was asking about it, so the guys Ryan And Adam told her and then gave her an example of the word in a sentence, what?? How can Natalie be so uneducated about things like that??, there was pedestal and another word, wish I could remember, I thought to myself surely she can't be serious.

Call me crazy, but I could have sworn that girl spit out the words "I've had 3 yrs of college" when she was memoring (new word) back to Chelsia's exit. And, by the way, pickles are made from cucumbers?..........no way!

I wish I hadn't of erased night before lasts BAD, I would go see what that word was, cause it was an easy on and I was like Whaaa?

And I swaer if I do not get used to this dang new keyboard and quit hitting the cap lock, I am gonna toss it out the window and go get a new smaller one, it is drivin me nuts!!!!

yeah but there was one more too, It was a really easy one too,lolol

Natalie admits that she put on her application that she's the best at BJ's and being on top. Adam is mimicking by jumping in positions on the bed. Natalie is talking about grinding back and forth and squeeze her boobs together to get her hornier (she's still holding the Bible).

I was just reporting live feeds I couldn't believe what I was seeing...The boys were really trying to pressure her into admitting that she gave Matt a BJ during their Bible study.

No fear that Adam is going to backdoor Natalie...he's so horny that he's probably going to take a bubble bath with her.

Way to represent, Natalie!!!!

Archived