Natalie

Jem

I never tell anyone how to think on this board. By saying "cut him slack" that means I should change my opinion.

I don't care what you think of James or anyone else in the house. I make comments about the hg based on my opinion and it's rude to ask someone to change their opinion based on your own feelings.

[Chill out for a moment. It really isn't that serious. /quote

Sorry, but based on what you said to me I think you're the one who takes it all to serious!

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie behaves as if she OWNS every inch of the BB house. Oh wait, she does. She's been in charge now for weeks. CAN'T ANY ONE OF THOSE MORONS SEE THAT?????

I absolutely can't stand her. But given Adam's stupidity for not playing this game for himself -- and everyone else's stupidity for not recognizing her for the threat that she is -- I'm defaulting to Natalie. Give credit where it's due -- she's playing the better game and they're letting her.

i think of two ryan is playing better game jmho

Whatever happened, happened up to now..........but if they think keeping James AND Natalie this week will get any of them further :animated_rotfl:

James and Nat will team up and they'll all go home!

As far as giving James a break.........has anone else been listening to what this dude has done in his life? He's the biggest con of them all!

I'm not defending James or any of his actions, but I really don't think he's crying just for sympathy unlike some of the HGs. Regardless of how he got into the situation, he's had a tough time staying afloat in the house. It is just game, but until you've played the game yourself, I don't understand how you saying that him crying over the game is stupid. Just like all the other HGs, he's only human. I'm not asking anyone to change their opinion of James, unless you truly believe that he isn't human.

I truly believe what goes around, comes around.

He made fun of Matt for crying when he was leaving...........why should anyone feel sorry for him?

I thought Matt's tears were real too :rolleyes:

I did feel for James as a person b/c I am sure it is hard being the odd man in the house ...

However as far as the game goes ... James will stab you in the back, front, and side first opportunity he gets ...

I believe he was telling the truth about not using the POV on Sharon if he won it BUT if he did win POV that truth would turn into a lie in no time flat ... James will have to think of the advantages and disadvantages of using the POV ... Which it would be to his advantage to use the POV on Sharon to get one of his biggest rivals out of the house (Ry or Nat) ... It would be stupid on his part if he did not use the POV on Sharon ... It would be a disadvantage not to use the POV b/c Adam can't play HOH next week therefore Adam couldn't protect him and Everyone else would still be after him at that point ...

This is the Natalie thread and my above response was to Crys ...

Nat is playing a good game and deserves to go all the way ...

I though Matt's crying was funny.. I'm sure James did too.. that doesn't mean we were right.. I'm sure some of you guys think James' crying is funny.. It is funny to watch.. but that doesn't give anyone to the right to say it's stupid for him to cry over this game. We're not playing. That's all

ok..........this is MY last attempt.........you said "it's not right for others to say it's stupid for James to cry over the game".

James said it was stupid for Matt to cry over the game and that he would never cry over this game.

It is OK for all of us to say it's stupid for James and it was OK for James to say it about Matt..............last time I checked, anyway........unless BB has gotten the Constitution changed so that none of us can diss James.

Now, I am done............DUN..............dun!

dont flame or bait others in thread

i am not directing it to anyone

just overall rules reminder

uvp crashes nat party :batman:

Archived