Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myss--I just want you to know that I have a love/hate relationship with Natalie, for real. Sometimes, I love to hate her and other times I just want to squeeze and hug her!!! I have to say that she has made the show very interesting and drama filled (to say the least) and next to James has given us the most to talk about. Although I do not really want her to win the game, it won't surprise me or upset me if she does...1st I would rather have James win but since that "ain't happenin" then I'd rather Sheila or Adam win at this point (I don't get it either how I came up with Sheila and Adam but she's not annoying me as much this week and I'm starting to understand what he's saying now). In addition, I think if they nominate Natalie this week that we'll see a whoooooole new side of her and new material too which could cause some exciting viewing!

I have to say that she has made the show very interesting and drama filled (to say the least) and next to James has given us the most to talk about. Although I do not really want her to win the game, it won't surprise me or upset me if she does

Great point BigMDGirl.... :animated_bouncy:

ps...but for me, the thought of her winning <shudder>

100_0393.jpg

I am sorry Natalie, after the past few days this is how you are makin me feel

wow...just catching up on everything...i have been out of the loop for a bit....but just wanted to drop in to say natalie is still my favorite...i think she is great, good for you myss for keeping on with your support for her...i think she is playing a great game and i enjoy watching because of her spirit in the game....GO NATALIE GO!!!!!! i hope she goes all the way to the end.... :animated_wave:

I need a little help with my memory...Does anyone remember seeing or hearing natalie talking so much about god and being a christian

through any of the game prior to Matt leaving the house.

I only ask because I don't know many true christians that would give BJ's to someone they bearly know, or for that matter give one at all. Nor do I know any that would strip and makeout with people on national television.

Nat does have good qualities about her, but I just can't look past them. She annoys me to NO END, ESPECIALLy with all of this bible stuff that she has started spouting. I hope that she leaves next week.

its all for live feeders imho

she knows what make good reality tv

she is a veteran to tv circuit

bb knows who to cast that will be willing to put on a good show

I think it said somewhere in her bio or when they were first talking about this seasons housguests that Natalie was a religious person, I think it was listed somewhere among her likes and dislikes, like she reads the bible and stuff, other than that I do not know, I do not remember much from the first of the show, it fades fast when it is boooorrring,lol

for a short while I was in her cornor, and I do appericate her art, but lately she has been drivin me crazy, she talks faster and more than Sheila ever has!!!

Good pic Fat! Natalie has only used! the bible before Matt left and now the big book has been missing in action!? She seems to actually believe our heavenly Father is watching BB and is leading her through this game! With all the turmoil and evil in this world, some how I feel God has other things to concentrate on . . .besides Nat and her hypocritical self on a CBS reality show! Just my opinion! If you have another good for you! Much love to all!

Hi LOVEFREAK welcome to Morty's.

Yes God does not care who wins comps and gets evicted in the Big Brother house.

ding dong Natalie get a clue.

only way to shut her up is to burn her bible :animated_rotfl:

I only ask because I don't know many true christians that would give BJ's to someone they bearly know, or for that matter give one at all.

I don't think a true Christian would even watch this show... If they do, I'm sure they are sinning just by viewing this debauchery ...

Didn't like the way Chelsea acted at times but she was certainly right in her last words to Natalie.....get an education. This girl behaves like she hasn't lived in civilization.....her eating habits are disgusting and with 3 years of college that she claims she had, she shouldn't be that dumb. I'm hoping she's gone next week.

put at end

With all the turmoil and evil in this world, some how I feel God has other things to concentrate on . . .besides Nat and her hypocritical self on a CBS reality show!

Maybe he is watching BB... He sure hasn't done much about the turmoil and evil going on now in the world has he...

VIA CON DIOS NATALIE!!!

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can fall for her. She is brainless, education, what a joke, i doubt that she made it thru 8th grade. a christian, yeah right with team christ coming out of her mouth, and in the same sentence, she unloads a F_ _ _ bomb.Her family proud of her, oh yeah, with her squirting whip cream on her nipples, and having Chelsea licking it off, and that girl girl face sucking in the pool, and the way she dresses,I'm very sure her dad is real proud of his baby. She repeats everything everyone says like a real dummy. Like I've said, she needs an apple stuffed in her mouth, and sent walking, and go give Matty another BJ

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can get so negatively worked up about a contestants life on a reality show...

But I do get a good chuckle out of it...

:animated_bouncy:

TEAM NATALIE!!!!

Archived