Natalie

Jem

not to be mean, but on another site, someone diagnosed her characteristics and symptoms and it was really, eerily convincing for mild/moderate paranoid schizophrenia with narcissistic tendencies. it honestly gave me the chills to read. i'm not bashing her with this, it was backed up by criteria from dsm3, and it was scary. i really hope she is ok mentally ( i would think she would have to be to be cleared for bb...i hope?) it would be truly frightening to think of her having a mental disorder, because i think she may be in a for a rough enough time after bb. did she ever say why her hoh room had no pic's of her parents? and she wasn't really a prostitute, i don't think. that is baller's speculation...i think.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applauds Mexicat ~ Very well put!

Yanno, it was hard for me to try and pick just one that I actually liked,

and I admit, Natalie was by far from being liked......

She has actually grew on me and she should NOT be condemed for what she does

and or says in that house when everyone else in there is doing the same if not worse.

She has a good heart and I actually feel really bad for her being the majority

of the houseguests have used her to get to where they are.

If she doesn't make it any further in this game then I wish her the very best

in life. I am gonna root for her to go on and on. I would love to see her in the F2.....

GOOOOOOOOOO NATALIE!!!!!!!

not to be mean, but on another site, someone diagnosed her characteristics and symptoms and it was really, eerily convincing for mild/moderate paranoid schizophrenia with narcissistic tendencies. it honestly gave me the chills to read. i'm not bashing her with this, it was backed up by criteria from dsm3, and it was scary. i really hope she is ok mentally ( i would think she would have to be to be cleared for bb...i hope?) it would be truly frightening to think of her having a mental disorder, because i think she may be in a for a rough enough time after bb. did she ever say why her hoh room had no pic's of her parents? and she wasn't really a prostitute, i don't think. that is baller's speculation...i think.

Remember back in the first season of BB they had the live audience thing and had Dr. Drew (?? don't quite remember who) give a short psyche analysis each week? I wonder what they would be saying if they still did that.

First of all, kudos to MexiKat for a well thought out and touching post and for the most part I agree with you.

That being said, Natalie is in deep need of some therapy. Just by what she's revealed about her parents indicates her childhood was chaotic. Out of that childhood chaos she now has some intense control issues. She needs to feel like she's in control be it over "her boys" and their votes, the wine, the decision of who is the next target, etc.. She wants to control how other see her and that leads to a few interesting lies in the house, not just about votes and alliances, but about the whole Matt issue and she lied to Sheila about how much wine she drank the night she won HoH. Why? Sheila certainly won't care if you have 3 glasses of wine vs 1 glass. She can't and won't admit any weakness and that is from her childhood as well, out of chaos she craves order. Order by her own standard. Notice how when she talks about past competitions where the outcome can't be changed she re-works it so that "other than that one thing I did wrong I won that thing".

This would also explain her constant need for attention. Which has been thoroughly discussed here. She has been applauded for her prayers. But I am not convinced as to their sincereity. Praying out loud into a microphone while wearing a bikini in a house full of mirrors and cameras isn't exactly quiet reflection.

oooohhhh! really good post anabelle! how could i have forgotten about the wine? hysterical! she fills her glass to the absolute brim...takes a slurp...turns and fills someone else's glass, refills hers, etc! all the while her eyes are darting around like crazy! tres bizarre!

Tonight, when James leaves, he should tell Natalie that he's going to go out and ask Julie if she's seen the video of Nat giving Matty oral sex, LIVE--for the world to hear. That would so mess with her head she'd never win hoh.

Last night I finally watched the video of Natalie and Chelsia doing their striptease. Or rather I just watched about 4-5 minutes of it. It was all I could stomach. It was sickening. It looked as if BB had hired two hookers off the street to come in and entertain. Natalie is the reason people judge Christians so harshly. The reason people say, "If she's going to heaven, I'm a shoe-in." Granted, I don't believe anyone is going to heaven based on how good they are but does Natalie really care about what pleases or displeases God? Actions speak louder than words, and her actions are displayed all over the internet. What was she thinking??

I want Nat to win, too! I think she's truly played the game to the best of her ability and though she can be irritating as all get out, she really doesn't get enough credit. Nat and Baller are my choices for final 2.

Natalie is the WORST type of person, a HUGE hippocrate. She isnt getting too much from that bible she is reading because she is the first to judge others. Her lack of basic knowledge is stunning.

Hippocrates must be huge!!!

Indeed... thanks for the knowledge...

"Natalie is the WORST type of person, a HUGE hippocrate. She isnt getting too much from that bible she is reading because she is the first to judge others. Her lack of basic knowledge is stunning."

Pot kettle black...

Archived