Natalie

CeCiMom

nat wants to bd james

stupid stupid stupid

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooops talking to Ryan and Adam she just want back to saying she was putting both James and Josh up.

She was running the back door scenario by her boys. They squashed it.

I see it easily going to Natalie, even if it's a 4-3. The guys are jealous of James' physical and mental abilities.

I suspect the guys are also jealous of his giant peen! :giggle:

I agree with cecimom, Aligning with James would be a smart thing to do. What he said to her is true, Every last one of them is planning on using her as a stepping stone to the F4. And they've got no intentions of going to the F2 with her because they know she'd win! James is backed into a corner now, I think he would keep his word to her simply out of desperation. He hasn't got anyone else in the house.

The smart thing for her to do now is think about the end game. And anyone sitting next to James in the F2 will probably win. But I don't think Nataho is smart enough to fully think any plan through.

And I don't think her stupidity is an act either. ("D-U-N done")

I'm convinced that she will bend to the whims of whomever is the last one in her ear just before the nomination ceremony.

Just like when they were voting to bring back the HG who was a mystery or James, Just before she went into the DR Josh said "James" to her in the hallway, So she voted to bring back James! Which defies every bit of logic.

The trick is to be the last person in her ear.

Guess that answers that... Josh/James on the block. :lol:

Alexandria, you are sooo much sharper than Natalie or any of them for that matter, you were here last season and made some great posts, 16 or not you have shown a lot more smarts than this silly group,lol Sorry but Natalie is not real bright . If she went to college I wonder how she got in, you have to take those placement tests, I know that I took em and had to take a refresher math course because it had been years since I had done Algebra, Natalie cannot spell and did not know that pickels are made from cucumbers, sorry she just isn't too sharp,lol poor thing!!!

I wonder if Josh told Natalie the comment that Adam made last night on BBAD that if he and Natalie were on the block that Ryan and Sheila would vote to keep him. I so would have told her that right away and used it to my advantage. She should have taken the deal with James. Sad....

:animated_bouncy:

SHE had to be coached in the D.R. - #1 LEFT HAND #2 RIGHT HAND and so on.

FILTHY PIG

That's giving her too much credit... She had the answers on crib sheets pasted to the inside of her goggles... It's the only way BB could insure that Gnat would win :skellington:

Okay I have a question. I don't have the feeds, only BBAD, so I may have missed it. Did Gnat and Matt really have a plan for Matt to treat her badly so people wouldn't think they were one? Or is this just another one of Gnatalies lies and delusions? Because from what I remember Matt treated her like shit because he couldn't stand her.

That's one of the ways she justified him treating her badly in her own pathetic little mind. She will never see the truth of the matter, Simply because she chooses to think he really loves her.

The broad is a straight up bunny boiler, I'm sure the Matthole will need to get a restraining order when they get out of the house. Heck, she'll probably move to Boston or L.A., Where ever he is, she's going to move there.

That is freaking out there. I can't believe she has convinced herself of that to justify how he treated her. SO FAR OUT THERE!! Seriously, that just blows me away.

It sorta went like this... Ryan was HoH. Before nominations Nat was crying and breaking down because of how Matt was treating her and went to the group and said she'd had enough and was going to put him on the block if she won HoH. That's when J/J/C/S jumped on the opportunity to try and get Ryan to BD Matt. (Only one not involved in the plan was Ryan, Matt and Adam.)

Within a couple hours of their plan to BD Matt. Nat had spilled the beans to Matt, he went straight to Ryan. James spilled it to Adam... he went straight to Ryan. After Matt talked to Ryan he went straight back to Nat to assure her that he thought that was their plan to make people think they weren't close, that he was sorry, etc., etc., etc. By the end of the conversation. Nat was either convinced they had planned to do that OR she let herself believe the lie that Matt used to cover his own ass. Either way it worked... as far as if she really believes this lie or not... who the heck knows. She'd never admit now... just like she won't admit the BJ even though we've all seen her do it.

Archived