Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't pass this one up...

We all know she loves the goo...

Ok so she does, you got me there, but tell me how this is a bad thing??

Gals need not answer that question... Crabman, you've said enough already on the subject... :lol:

Guest nerorowan

I am a gal but remember it is not just goo but protein and every gal knows how important protein is for healthy hair and nails. :food-smiley-005:

Ewww.... but anyway.....

Yay! I'm happy for Natalie. I think she's not as crazy or stupid as she appears. I know I may be crazy and stupid to think so but my hubby and I have been arguing about it all season.

Here's to hoping Josh and James go up - neither get POV and James goes home. Then next week Josh can go up again!!! How fun would that be for Mr I've never been on the block.

WTG NAT!!!! She has always been my favorite. I think she has some serious ISSUES that need to be worked out in therapy, and she is a little naive but I still like her. She is always happy and upbeat. And besides I can't hate a girl that can do a circus act with her breasts.

:party_smilie::drummer::hurray::cheers:

My only hope now is that James wins POV just to piss off BJ Bimbo and ruin her b-day plans for "Matty" (when she says his name, to me it's nails meet chalk board. *throws up in my mouth a little*)

i am strangely happy for natalie...it was cute with her pictures...then i wasn't happy with adam so smug and sheila acting like a dictator.

also, i just got my elle accessories magazine in the mail; they're featuring kneesocks a bit! no lie!

This is going to be the most boring HOH week ever. James and Josh will be nominated, play for POV, James or Josh will win POV, and the other will be evicted. The remaining hgs will continue to NOT play the game and another season will go down the drain. No twist. No nothing. Can we please fast forward this crap?

I was watching BBAD this morning and James and Nat are saying they should go final 2 together because they are the only strong players and they are a force to be reckoned with. They have a plan but I don't know if Natalie would go through with it.

James convinced Nat that the guys are going to turn against her and she needs to play with him. She acts like she is down with the plan.

I hope she is just playing him.

Don't worry he only has 2 posts. He probably won't last here but a week.

As far as Nat and James goes, she really does understand the game most of the time and DOES say some of the most strategic things so I really hope this whole "James" deal is her playing him. It would be her biggest mistake ever to trust games.

I don't like how Matt used her either but I hope she thinks in her head that if she betrays her alliance and works with James that Matt would never forgive her.

I mean, you need to start thinking about votes now too, and if she betrays everyone in her alliance she just guaranteed even if she goes final 2, she has NO chance of winning if she strikes a deal with James. I don't even think Matt would give her a vote if she did that.

As a matter of fact, I don't think she's get a single vote if she betrayed her alliance at this point.

James told Nat he would protect her and they would win all the comps. Natalie is convinced she needs to take a good player to the end. James also put in her head that Ryan and Adam are going to turn on her. Natalie is just all confused.

I do have to say sometimes she does surprise me with some brilliance. (fleeting as it is)

In the end I am sure she will put up James and Josh and James will go.

SHE IS THE MOST DISCUSTING PIG I'VE EVER SEEN ON TV. I CAN'T BELEIVE SHE HASN'T PUT HERSELF AND SHE BOT ON THE BLOCK AS OF YET. How can anyone beleive she guessed those answers correctly without coaching from BIG BROTHER. WHAT A SLUT

Wow, did Chelsia escape her handlers and get on the forum. :animated_rotfl:

Megladonn welcome to Mortys. I agree Natalie is promiscuous but I don't believe she is the biggest slut on TV. AND I also think she is promiscuous due to her need to be loved not out of the need to have wanton sex. She equates sex with Love. She is obviously not real bright but at least she has not been making attacks on peoples personal lives. She has a kind heart. I would put Chelsia in the slot as biggest slut in the house and she has no heart at all. According to live feeds Chelsia let Josh "play" with her and James. Yep I vote Chelsia for that award.

JMO

regarding the hoh comp...I thought all the answers were pretty obvious...any idiot could have guessed them correctly! (...and apparently one did! :giggle:)

Archived