Natalie

CeCiMom

exactly, the reason that Natalie does what she does are so far removed from what Chelseia does why she does it. I think in fact Natalie did do the deed , but she is soo in love with Matt she was hoping it would help him like her, sad to say Matt is such a fake and a user that Natalie will never get her wish, and now I think deep down she knows he made a fool of her and she does not want to admit the BJ, I totally get it. Sad case Natalie

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if James would keep his word either but, we do know with his private convos with Sharon/Josh that he wants Adam or Sheila out before Natalie.

And, we know for sure that Josh/Sharon will save each other from the block. That's 100% guarantee. At least she has a shot at James keeping his word. It's still a risk but, like I said... a calculated risk. imo

If she believes in James' word then she deserves to lose... he made a deal with her to not put her or matty on the block when he won HOH and he went back on his word. So what does she think? He's changed? That's just stupid.

It doesn't make sense to me for one reason, this is a vengeance crowd. Adam, Natalie, Chelsia, James...all have used the word "vengeance" numerous times in regards to game play.

I would bet money if Natalie betrays her current alliance, not a one of them will vote for her to win the money if she makes it to the end and that INCLUDES of James is there. Not even Matt.

After all, keep in mind most of the guys actually LIKE James as a "bro". They wanted him out because of how good he was and because he wouldn't commit to their "side".

So all it would take would be this massive betrayal of epic proportions to totally lose Natalie every last vote she had.

I think these houseguests are being given too much credit. They won't care about gameplay during the vote, they'll care about being stabbed in the back because that is how many of them have been playing the last five weeks.

My boss is kinda on the rampage with internet usage so I haven't been able to get on here and I haven't really got to read the feeds or rest of the thread, but who is Natalie planning to put up now that she has her alliance with James.. and if she doesn't put him up, how is she going to explain that to her alliance.

I think last night there was so much going through Nats head with the HOH victory and everything that if you could have listened in it would have sounded like a wind tunnel. She was just yapping with everyone and I truly believe that nothing ever took root.

and she was drunk from all that wine, gotta be careful when on the sauce, seriously, if she was drunk I wonder if she remembers all of her convo with James

Actually, I get the impression the inside of Natalie's head sounds like a dump truck falling off the Empire State Building into a boxcar full of plate glass, cow bells and alarm clocks, all while 2.6 million female cats mew in heat.

I totally agree with CeCiMom's Natalie/James alliance. I was thinking that last night but couldn't quite put it all together. I was talked out of it this morning based on the vengeance theory and Nat turning on her alliance. But after reading CeCiMom's post, I agree with her. I think Natalie would win the $500K at the end with James. Do you think that she would win it against Ryan or Adam?

I disagree Xal but, that's okay. :hug::hide:

One of the main ingredients to this potential secret alliance is that they both don't reveal it until they have to... so, I could see hurt feeling by the Sheila's of the house if they found out about the alliance too early. That definitely could backfire on Nat.

And, I don't think the boys like James that much... not just because of game play. At first they did but, as time has gone on I have seen most of them talking about how in the outside world... all his is a con man, stuff like that.

So, I'm not saying it's the absolute perfect scenario but, I'm saying if they could pull it off it would be best for both of them... it's a big "IF" though. She's at risk no matter how she looks at it. If she doesn't go with James (on the side) then she still has to maneuver the rest of the game as the biggest target.

Either way... I know she'll go hard all the way until the door hits her in the butt or she's standing on the victory podium. ;)

I agree with smooches. I think just about everyone can win against Ryan. (Which is who Sharon will take with her if she's the only survivor of that group.) Adam would be more difficult but, I think James, Sharon and Josh would vote for Nat over Adam. It would just be a matter of getting Matt or Sheila's vote and both of those are possible. I don't think Ryan or Chelsia will vote for Nat over Adam.

Natalie says... "whaaaat?... pickles are made of cucumbers?" They all chuckle and explain how pickles are made.

:animated_scratchchin:

She's so precious and you have to say to yourself "Can anyone really be that stupid?' Its a rhetorical question that I ask myself a dozen times a day. :bangin:

Break it down, from this point in the game, Nat v James in Final 2

Matt - Nat (no brainer)

Chelsia - James (but she could be bitter towards James)

Josh - James

Sharon - all depends on how she goes out, she's buddies with both

Shelia - Nat

Adam - Nat

Ryan - Nat

I see it easily going to Natalie, even if it's a 4-3. The guys are jealous of James' physical and mental abilities.

She plays the dumb card too often, it's pathetic. Didn't she strip to pay for school or was that another Natalie lie? I don't care who you are, most 5th graders know pickles come from cucumbers. So I don't buy her doe - eyed, "I didn't know that" routine.

Manipulative blasphemous skank

Guest nerorowan

How funny she has got you all fooled. You really think she is in a alliance with James ? I guess she is a better actress than you all thought. Hilarious! :wacko:

She doesn't have any of us fooled (I don't think)... we're just discussing the possibility. I personally don't think she'll do it.

Archived