Natalie

CeCiMom

I think Natalie has a genuinely nice heart but the fact that she condems so many for talking badly about others yet she turns around and does so just as harshly makes her really irritating at times. All the "good people" from every season always point out how evil and mean the other side is yet they're doing the same exact thing but acting high and mighty about it which makes it hard to take.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so agree, but here is where Gnats wanting attention comes in, it is males she is dealin with to kick Sharon to the curb and that makes the bros all abuzz around her and that also makes her the center of attention which is what she kills for, thus killing iff Sharon, so stupid

Wishful thinking Gingersnaps....... She's already talking with James about what to do...... I give up!!

well I hope so and also it could come down to the fact that she knows her Matty kissed Sharon and she would not want to send Sharon to the house cause then Sharon and Chelskanka can dbl do him,lol and I know that thought has crossed her nind,lol

ya know you could be right, I would not be surprised with that at all, the girl is craazzyy!!!!!!

Natalie talking to Ryan and they have plans to evict Sharon, Sheila and Adam. Her men are going to be Ryan, Josh and James.

Natalie is talking trash about Matt being a liar and she never could trust him. She said it was karma for Matty to leave because he was a liar.

Hello to everyone. I just finish reading al these 15 pages and some had me :D and some gave me a good :animated_rotfl: and some made me :furious: . To think that there are those that seen to think its ok to threaten other with phyical :bash: is a shame. There is no excuse for it. James is a slob,self center jerk. Why does one think that they will never be on the block? Name of game who will be last one standing? Only one can win top prize, So when you go on the block and are voted out, have some dignify and leave with head held high and not like a slob,jerk self center mean spirted sub human being.

Welcome to Morty's, Blueash.

I have to ask, I see the outrage with guys using their bodies to phycially intimidate in order to get votes/ alliance. But I don't see the outrage in the women using thier bodies to sexually please in order to get votes.

Archived