Natalie

CeCiMom

...because I can't stand houseguests who flip flop constantly and make 1000 different side deals. I have NEVER liked that in any season.

It usually doesn't get you to win either. Usually flip flopping and side deals come out and get you evicted.

Strong alliances are what get you to the end, just look at 2 out of the last 3 seasons.

You can't betray your alliance and expect to get to the end unless God truly is on your side.

I liked Natalie when she was genuine and faithful. Now she's turning into everything I hate about BB.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAL I agree about the flip flopping and no real alliances. I drives me bonkers that they area all over the place. I love the strong alliances.

But remember Natalie not only has God but she has her numbers and her visions. :cookoo:

i swear nat, adam crew alliance was doom from the start

why would both they vote a person not from their alliance back in the game?

especially knowing they just voted said person out of the game

I stayed up late last night and watched...this is basically the lastest...

Nat is keeping her options open...but really seems to be leaning toward evicting Josh. Adam would prefer Josh out too...but Ryan (who Nat and Adam have a final 3 deal going on) wants Sharon out....because of his side deal with Josh. Ryan was pressuring Adam...but he didn't like the idea...then Nat discussed with them later and they said they'd all talk again on it. They don't like that Josh is friends with James...they want James to be solo...and have the numbers against him. They think they can convince Sharon to target James if she gets hoh...that Sharon has no loyalties to James. Sheila def wants Josh out.

James and Josh still believe that Sharon is the target...they don't know that she knows she was the target and don't know that the house seems to have flipped again.

today is yet another day...and all is still subject to more flip flopping!

Natalie visual:

Natalie standing in front of a blank white wall. Walks face first into it. Backs up. Walks face first into it. Backs up. Walks face first into it. Backs up...

I never thought that I would say this but I think that Natalie is playing a pretty smart game. She's playing both sides of the house and it's keeping the drama down. She flipped so fast last night that I got so confused to which side was she really on. I think now that she's on the girls side which makes sense. If it goes final 3 with Sheila, Sharon and Natalie, Natalie is the strongest player and her odds of winning are better. In final 2 the odds would be that it was Sharon and Natalie and Natalie would get most of the votes to win BB9. Granted she would James target but she would be James target anyway as he has proven that he will go against his word for the sake of the game. Ironically, Natalie goes against her word all the time too but she seems to be forgiven for it because she sweet talks her way out of the game.

As long as she keeps the Bible and God out of it, I can handle her winning. I just can't stand it when she's such a hypocrite and denies doing what everyone else does and calls them the evil doers...that doesn't sit well with me.

Well If she does do the "girls thing" it is smart.. but not voting out sharon and keeping Josh... ridiculous... I kinda hope she does do the final girls thing.

And though she Is religous.. she doesnt seem like Jameka or AMber last year.. she is calm and collective about it (most the time).. but she isnt annoyingly that way.

Wouldn't it be funny if Josh got evicted and his parting shot as he walked out the door was "Oh, btw guys, both Adam and Ryan had a secret alliance with me to go final 2. Have fun!"

BigMD, the problem is playing both sides doesn't work in BB. People are always found out and get evicted.

Season 6 James and Howie found that out really fast.

You have gotta keep your alliance until the other alliance is done because the moment you switch, people will find out due to the votes

The people who go to the end in BB are the people who STICK with strong alliances, not waffle all the time.

In Survivor it's a bit easier to be a snake and run from alliance to alliance because the votes are only read up until someone is evicted. In BB, you know what the final vote split was. You can figure out easily if someone betrayed their alliance.

On top of all that, right now Natalie has the numbers. Why screw that up? Natalie has almost no enemies in the house right now. If she backstabs her alliance, she makes new enemies and keeps old ones.

To sum up what I'm saying, Natalie is playing the game too hard right now. She is introducing way too many variables and if they other houseguests would just compare notes, Natalie might find herself up shit crick without a paddle.

I wonder if anyone is going to call Natalie out??? They all seem to put up with her flip flopping. James and Josh went after her with pickles and water a few weeks ago for betraying them and Chelsia did it too. It's sad that these HG's can't go after her in a calm, cool and collected manner to call her out. I don't really want her to win but if she does, I'll understand why.

this new bb gameplay all females get called out

they are playing nicey with nat to a degree because she has hoh

From what I've been reading, I think Gnat is keeping all her options open because it's really not clear what her intentions are. But, it's good to know they filled in Sharon and Sheila on everything, so at least we know she's not totally leaning toward saving Josh.

I think you've got this pegged ginger.

Someone yesterday, in one of these threads, talked about being the last one in Nat's ear and I think that's what it will come down to. However, Nat is still seeking revenge for Matty. To me, she needs to stop thinking about Matty (which means James) and focus on what's best for her in the game. I'm not really sure if it means Sharon or Josh should go this week but I do know that up until yesterday Sharon's #1 target was Natalie. Josh flip-flopped between Nat and Adam so, either one is a risk, imo.

I understand Nat being swayed by the girls staying tight... but, as we all know... Sheila will not be loyal to her as soon as it doesn't benefit her and Sharon will jump ship on that if/when James wins HoH.

I do think Ryan and Adam would be more loyal to Nat for a couple more weeks.

Xal, I think that's a totally awesome way for Josh to exit and I'm with king123... I'd sooo do it too.

the flaw of all girl alliance is several folds first sheila cant win comps

second sheila would sell out girl alliance in a heart beat

third bb girls cant never get along for a long haul

that type of fremale bonding was a once in a lifetime deal in bb lol

I think this "cast" does not see anything wrong with the flip flop final 2 oops sorry no you are really on the block. They have busted each other so many times for saying they are going to put one another up and then saying oh that was all part of game play. They say I just went along with it and agreed because of game play.

These people make me sick. James goes major balistic and then the next morning Natalie walks down the stairs and gives James a big hug. WHY?

Can't they just be honest with each other? They lie back stab and then the next breath they are in a new alliance with that person.

It is all written off as just game play. I hate liars and I know it is a game and part of BB but I personally like the game better without it.

Sorry for the rant but I miss the old seasons of Big Brother where an alliance was that and they battle it out.

I know I am going to hear some preaching about lying is part of BB but whatever... :glove:

Archived