Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question.

After the HG's had their big kissing party in the pool Matt walked in the house with one of the other girls, not Natalie, and he grabbed her and kissed her. Does anyone remember who he kissed. It was just Matt and the mystery girl in the kitchen.

final weeks should be fun since several hg have mulitple alli8ances

Nat. wouldnt know who to vote for if she isnt final.. (though I hope she will be)

she will be like

"wELL I have an allaince with Josh.

and james

and ryan

and shiela....

and sharon..

and Adam....

Damn! i dont know what to do."

I am in no way a Natalie fan but I gotta hand it to her for being Miss Positive Spin.

Last week she went on and on about sending James to Matt as a b-day present. "Matty asked me to do that for him. All he wanted was James out of here." But now that James has PoV and she can't do that it has turned into "Matty asked me to send him either James or Josh."

Even when she loses a comp she's so postive that if she had only done one thing differently she had it. Hands down she has won every comp in the past, regardless of her loss, and hands down she has won all future comps. Talk about seeing the glass as half full.

yep, the kings on the same page?? I think Natalie did a great thing by bringing the girls into her plan, and I felt the wind change direction in the hoh last night with the girls, even tho they have all not been able to keep it zipped, I really think they will follow thru this week and Natalie is going to send Josh packing, of course there are a cpl things that has to happen, Adam either has to be on board and vote for josh to go with the girls or it has to work out to a tie and Nat sends Josh packin. Something I will love to see, and Natalie is absolutely correct when she told the girls that James has to be on the block every week or they will NEVER get him out. I just felt a more serious vibe to their plans last nite, and Sheila has been very good so far in not letting on, I was holding my breath last nite when the guys had her cornored by the pool tbl when she was foldin towels, they were obviously baiting her becasue they knew the girls had been together talkin for a while last nie, sheila played it off and did not blow it, so GO Natalie, and I think it is all gonna go as the girls are planning this week, it will be another Dustin surprise and I cannot wait to see Joshes face, priceless!!!!!!!!

for some reason this is the first week I am not confused, I believe Joah is goin , I think for once Natalie is playin the game, she is not thinkin about Matty, well he is not the first priority for her. She would never haved clued in Sharon or Sheila if she was not serious, and so far she is doin a good acting job,sheila and sharon too, keep is up girls, I said last Night "Hell hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned",lololo

even though i really don't mind josh going...i think if gnat pulls a guys vs girls she may be sorry....say josh goes home and the guys feel betrayed and see the sex division there are 3 guys playing for hoh and only 2 girls...and we all know sheila isn't winning anything.

she is on mtv tru life now

I knew she couldn't keep her trap shut about the plan. What a frickin MORON. The only thing more useless than Natalie is her spleen.

If Natalie really wants this to be a guy v girl comp, she needs to replace James with Ryan or Adam.

I do not think the guys will totally turn, Adam is very easily led, James is the big threat, if Josh is not around those do do guys will jack it all up, Ryan will not have his alliance to the end(josh lol) and Adam will do what is best for him and since he fears James and badly wnats him out I believe he will go with the girls, it will only be this week that is is girls vs boys, they have to ban together this week in order to stay in the house, after that it is dog eat dog, Natalie is startin to play, and she is doin a good job, she is the most well rounded as far as being able to see the big picture, she just has to cool her jets with the lip service, and keep Sharon and Sheila Zipped, I can't wait, if she pulls it off, I will prolly be rootin for her to win,up to this pioint I have not been rootin for any one person except o who goes home,lol :animated_bouncy::cookie:

I turned to true live UPV, what is she doin on it, does she ahve a twin??

she was on 3:00 est show

something about hooters girls going to vegas

Optimism: Natalie has it!!!

True. Though she and Chelsia are both skanky, Gnat is easier to take because she is light hearted whereas Chelsia was a little sore loser witch.

I like the way she lets things roll off her back...there's alot to be said for that. No one in that house can really get to her.

Does she let things roll off her back, or does she just not remember...like goldfish.

I just finished watching the vids of Nat/Sharon and Nat/Sharon/Sheila from last night. I'm now rooting for Natalie! Way to go girl. (Glad I finally have someone to cheer for.) She's not half as dumb as most people think. Why in the world would she trust James again??? Why would she trust Josh, who's blatantly thrown his 'partner' under the bus when Natalie is still true to her 'partner.' LOL. She's a smart little gal.

Now, if Sheila can just keep her trap shut and they don't blow things by telling Adam that Ryan was leaving him out of the loop. And I love Nat's idea of putting Ryan on the block if she thinks they aren't going to do what she wants. ^_^

(I reserve the right to change my opinion dependant upon the circumstance.)

Anyone who hasn't seen the clips, youtube "sharon nat" then "sharon nat sheila", choose Sort by Date instead of Relevance at the top.

Damn UPV, I missed that one, but maybe it will be on MYV2 later, they re-show the true life seriers on MTV2, I will be lookin for that one,lol

And yes Kywildcat, me t00, I reserve the right to change back if she does something to not follow thru, but as I said I really felt the wind change last nite when those girls were talkin in the HOH, All 3 of them seemed really over Ryan and Josh really bad for tryin to throw sharon under the bus, I think Sharon can keep sheila zipped, and they really have been doin good acting like nothing has changd, I am looking forward to the After Dark tonight,lol

hi guys...i have been away and have just read the updates and all of these last 20 pages....whew! i am exhausted now...hahaha....well no matter what i am still cheering for natalie...i am so glad that she won HOH and i think she is playing a good game....i think she is smarter than we all realize and i think she has been loyal through this game....just because she listened to everyone and made james a deal, doesn't mean that she was flip flopping....she has stayed true to her alliance so far...except for the vote back (and she regretted that right away)....she would have stayed true with ryan now if she hadn't found out about his change of ways....even with this so called girl thing...she is not really leaving adam out.....she just hasn't told him what he doesn't need to know yet....but as someone said ...we will see.....but no matter what ...she is my girl......go natalie go!!!

Archived