Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i been saying it for awhile but nat is always reading scripts in her dr

tonight was most noticeable

I was so over it I erased the show already and so I cannot go back and see what you are talkin about, wait I can go to the podcast, you really think she was readin a script??

She's been like that for most of the season. I think she gets nervous when having to speak in front of the cameras by herself. Maybe when she gets out someone will tell her about Toastmasters. When I worked for the Red Cross in Panama, a friend gave me quick tips and held small meetings for me and other wives that had to do public speaking at the Welcome to Panama engagements. I joined one when I came back to the states and in Europe. People tease me now because when I speak publicly, I use proper english and they say I have an English accent. (my teachers in school and in other situations have been from England) lol my friends get a good laugh at my expense all the time.

totally

her talking gets very slow and flip in dumb chick mode

thank God I took 2 yrs of Speech in high school, I was very shy about talking in front of people, but we had a blast in speech class, and well, I wait tables now and have for soooo many yrs, and you have to be able to really talk to folks, it is like bein on stage sorta,lol I did, or I do notice that Natalie slows down and then talks very enuciated, I thought that was just her way.

I was thinking.......

Why is Natalie running the show and deciding who everyone is going to vote out? She does not have a vote. She is running the show 100%. Why do these guys do her bidding?

just wondering. :blink:

MAYBE Natalie is working all of us, maybe she knows that if Josh does eat and gets a Pen Nom, then he will be put up next week, can't play in HoH or POV, she is not to sure of Sharon in the Trust Dept. So if James did win HoH, Josh would be on the block already and they (TC group) would have the votes to evict Josh next week, instead of one of their own.

I think I let myself get excited the other nite when Natalie let the girls in on what was goin on and I dared to secretly root for her, because this would be the best case scenerio to get Josh outta there, but all the flippin around and all the convos are about to make me lose my mind, In a way it may be like tonight, she talked, and talked this alliance and that alliance with all of them and then she did the very first thing she said she was gonna do she put up James and Josh, so I am thinking she will put Josh out when it gets down to business, I do not however think that the eating a burger will not take place by Josh, I mean the handlers and BB has heard what is up so I am not sure if they will not warn him if you do this, this is what is really going to happen and they will also clue Natalie in to all the scenerios, why would they stop schoolin em now, ya know???

no doubt they keep sheila

too weak in comps to let go

either Natalie has worked it really well or her ass is so worked into a cornor, she will not even know she was voted out when she is walkin out the door, hello!!!!

Well the guys are sitting around the table trashing Sheila again and why don't they ever say anything about Natalie. I wonder why because she is pretty wacky herself.

what king? I like Natalie better than anyone in there but she is drivin me crazy, make a decision and stick to it,lol I think her plan is the best if she does it, she is making us all a nervous wreck with this back and forth

as Daniele would say...

"HONESTLY"

I think it would actually be a better move to get Sharon out. Sharon is a better compeititor, has a better chance of winning at the end, and a better chance of meshing in with the Christ alliance. Keeping Josh is risky, but it keeps the target on him and James as opposed to Natalie.

HoH just keeps getting more crucial.

that whole segment about Matt's picture tonight and how every other word out of Nat's mouth is "God" is basically the reason I cant stand her any longer in this house

i'd rather hear people low blowing each other than people talking about who God wants to win.

if there really is a God, I hope there are more important things on God's agenda that who should be backdoored or put on slop for the week in the BB house

yeah she is dippy when it comes to all that , but really the Matt stuff is old hat, she rarely talks about him and I think CBS's version of the show is what they want the GP to think is going on, but we know what is really happening, She has not been on the huge God thing either in the past cpl days, I think the footage they showed tonight was back logged, one of the things that got my dander up was the way CBS is portraying everyone, Like James is soooo nice and persecuted, they make Natalie out to be way more of a bible thumper than she is, and they make Ryan and Adam well and Josh look like a bunch of goofs(they kinda are), but it is all distorted, I did not even enjoy the show tonight because it does not resemble what is really going on, maybe we will see more of the real thing on tues,lol

yeah she is dippy when it comes to all that , but really the Matt stuff is old hat, she rarely talks about him and I think CBS's version of the show is what they want the GP to think is going on, but we know what is really happening, She has not been on the huge God thing either in the past cpl days, I think the footage they showed tonight was back logged, one of the things that got my dander up was the way CBS is portraying everyone, Like James is soooo nice and persecuted, they make Natalie out to be way more of a bible thumper than she is, and they make Ryan and Adam well and Josh look like a bunch of goofs(they kinda are), but it is all distorted, I did not even enjoy the show tonight because it does not resemble what is really going on, maybe we will see more of the real thing on tues,lol

well im glad they at least showed the true targets and didnt tease us with a possible sheila nomination :lol:

Archived