Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie don't be so stupid. Talking to Ryan he is practically begging begging for her to keep Josh.

Does not anyone see that Josh/Ryan is the strongest alliance left in the house? OMG

Well on second thought I don't care they will all turn on Natalie and I will have a good laugh.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Matt is at the back of her mind right now, she is thinkin about this game, and the 500 g's, if she was jsut soooo stupid she never would have gathered the grls together, there would be no point in it, so I think she is going to pull off a big ol coo, by by Josh

well remember when James and her wer talk talk talkin about working together, she acted like she was on board, and then did exactly what she wanted put up James and Josh, and that is what started James slow boil, the prelude to his going off on Sheila

I think that the reason that Natalie trashes Sheila so much with the guys is because she wants to sit in the final 2 with her. She would be guaranteed the win.

I think Matt is in the back of natalies head now, I think she is thinkin GAME, as it should be, she let Matt get in her head for too long, I am sure she is tellin herself "I have time to see him later", "Right now, Game"

wow 21 pages

Well king123 she may be a good player but she is disgusting the way trashes Sheila with the guys and helps them play pranks. She wants them to crack raw eggs open on her when she is sleeping.

This cast sucks

I was hoping that she would put up Sheila because Sheila offered but alas as soon as James took himself off Sheila backed down (I not only see her roots growing but also her yellow stripe). I think Nat is a lot smarter than she playes herself off to be... she pops up with some things that obviously take some 'know about'.

if she puts up adam or ryan she lose them as alliance mates

yes, she really kind of has to stay with the Sharon thing right now, because she has said to all the guys she is down with putting Sharon out, if she puts up baller, and then they have 24 hrs before any one gets voted out they will be on her like you can't imagine, look what they are doing to Sheila, and all Sheila has done is talk too much and be annoying, Natalie has got to go through with sharon going on the block in order to blindside the guys, the min she put one of them up they would imeadiately think "she is gettin rid of Josh, there would be no surprise in that

How will the votes come down? I haven't had time to keep up this week. I was thinking it would be Baller, Ryan & James voting Sharon out and Shelia voting Josh out. Then you have 4 guys left and just Shelia & Nat left on the women's side.

When it comes to the game of Big Brother she is very smart. MX I have thought of that and listening to the guys talk. So far not a word from them ever thinking about double crossing Natalie. I think Ryan and Adam think of Natalie as their girl and their boss.

i believe nat isnt dumb when i see it

imho she is an idiot attention whore

what part you disagree with lol

I think that she accidentally came upon playing a smart game when she was really frustrated with Matty and was venting to the other side. I think that she genuinely was trying to "break up with him" and get on with her life. But, then she saw him a little later and figured out that if she told him what they were saying, then he would be nice to her and love her again (in her mind that is) and IT WORKED!! So, since then, she's been secret agent 007, playing both sides, being nice to everyone to their face, etc. She's working it!!!

Since Matty left, she seems to be more focused on the game. I loved the way she ran Adam's HoH. Right now, she is telling one thing to the girls and another thing to her boys. There are two more evictions - Josh and James - for this strategy to work. Natalie has positioned herself quite well as the swing vote and a strong player. Everyone feels they need her to advance.

I've called her an idiot in the past but she is redeeming herself by showing she can be strong and strategic. Its like there's been two games and two Natalies this season. Maybe it was smart to play the bimbo behind Matt for the first half and only emerge when she had to. I still find her annoying but at least the girl got game and I can respect that.

Archived