Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Naughty Natalia did not act totally in on the pranks, those paranoid boys would get suspicous and freak out and not put out Josh, as much as I hate to see her pranking on Sheila, she has to keep up the facade, she is doin a great job.

uh, I do not know about that, Matt had this like model girl on the outside, I think he goes in for that type, and while Natalie has the fake boobs, she is not the model type, I think this girl of Matts is into show biz and stuff

well duh on me, If nat would win, matt will be all over her, he is after some dinero, no doubt about it and he would think he could take her to the bank and would prolly try big time,lol

I just heard her backpedal big time to Josh. He said if he is evicted she has his vote in the end. Unless, he said, you screw me over, then there is no way I will vote for you.

she said, oh yea yea, well, I still need to talk to the guys. They could be plotting against me, you never know.

I think her plan within a plan within a plan is to actually keep Sharon. I have no clue how she plans on that. Unless she does some fancy talking really soon.

Totally, she said her plan was to let Josh think he was safe and then "total surprise" when the vote is revealed. I hope it is a tie and she has to BB-Up....

Do you know which way the guys are 'truly' voting this week? As far as all the convos I have heard (which isnt many just picked up feeds yesterday and BB after dark all season) is that they are voting Sharon out. I can't figure out how whe will get them to go the other way.

It is better for they guys to keep josh. He is a bigger target than anyone other than James.

Also, it will be near to impossible for Nat to beat Sharon if it is those last two standing in the end.

How smart is Natalie?? Well, if she still nominated Sharon instead of Ryan or Adam she's the dumbest person on the show. why leave your numbers to chance? She also may be clouded by her own delusions of grandeur, though.

If I were anyone in that house, I would want to be sitting next to Sheila or Josh in the end.

Sheila has done NOTHING, and Josh (I love him BTW) has been an anus. Sometimes that works (ED) but most of the time, not so much.

GET RID OF SHARON (just my opinion)

How smart is Natalie?? Well, if she still nominated Sharon instead of Ryan or Adam she's the dumbest person on the show. why leave your numbers to chance? She also may be clouded by her own delusions of grandeur, though.

I don't see it that way at all. Sharon is fine and accepting of going on the block. It's expected by the entire house. Natalie would be stupid to place a huge target on herself by putting up either of her "boys", making an enemy of them both. She's playing all angles to keep herself safe, imo. Nat did mention putting up Ryan in the case that she thought he wouldn't vote her way, thus his proving his allegiance to Josh over N/A/S. Ryan has said he's voting out Josh though (for now). I think she's playing pretty smart right now. This could always change though.

ditto on that one Erin

funny i do not think Natalie could of gotton this far with any other group than this one, all that craziness with Matt in the beginning , any other group would have shut her down fast,lol

Archived