Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nat the pig really ought to either put a bag over her face and an apple in her mouth or put some clothes on.One or the other. She is most likely the reason Josh turned gay.I'm wishing that James punches her out."

Said by Megladonn in a few posts back

Just a stupid thing to say...give me a break

Nat has her eye on the prize and is playing a great game. Means she has to stay on everyone's good side if she can.

I think she is Really smart.. she is a good player too.. sure she can be kinda looney, but she is smart... she was the reason Chelsia left last week.. she stepped up her game in the Endurance comp to save herself too... Now putting Josh and James up. thats the Best thing she could have done.. Kudos Naughty Natalia!

She is not a bad person and is playing the game well. She does seem to have a heart.

That being said I still have visions of her first 3 weeks in the house and it is hard to get past that.

Nat has a big heart and is playing the game very well. She didn't fall apart like everyone thought she would when Matt left. She is stronger than all of the hg's put together.

I wish that she would be put up on the block against someone who was safe and she knew that she was going home. Then, we could see the REAL Natalie/Natalia. She is either playing a brilliant game or accidentally doing the right things...JMHO

Nat has a big heart and is playing the game very well. She didn't fall apart like everyone thought she would when Matt left. She is stronger than all of the hg's put together.

ITA ... LOL ... Its funny cause they really tried to break her with evicting Matty and she proved that she can go on and play this game without him ...

Funny how fast Chelsia fell apart when she was on the block when just a few days earlier she was laughing at Matt for crying ....

And low and behold JAMES! of all people is crying ... LOL ... And now James think people should feel sorry for him cause he doesn't have Chelsia and the whole house wants him out ... Does James not realized he threatened to take everyone out in the house ... And as a result everyone is determined to get him b4 he gets them ...

After James is gone I think everyone will be fine when they go up on the block and is ultimately evicted... They just don't want to give James the satisfaction of doing so...

Archived