Natalie

CeCiMom

i thought 8 was her number

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No number 7 this week.

And next week it will be "6"

All she is doing is counting down like Danielle did in BB3, but instead of in the diary room, she's out in the open, albeit in a space cadet manner... God sent me a sign, give me a break, did the light bulb go off while you were going down Matty? :skellington:

I am looking forward to the After Dark this eve, it will be interesting who she puts up, i also do not think she should straight out put up James, she should backdoor him, he will win the pov if she puts him straight up, I would take no chances, boy, it is hard to say who I want gone more Josh or James, it will be hilarious to see Josh squirm when he goes up and I predict he will not handle it well and will blow it by mouthin off a lot,lololol

:party_smilie::clap::clap::party_smilie:

WAY TO GO NATALIE!!!!!!

SOMEONE IS GOING HOME NEXT WEEK AND IT"S NOT GOING TO BE NATALIE!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :hahohi:

And if you have been slandering Nat up to this point, please don't jump on the bandwagon cuz she is hoh, that's worse than your insults... Lets keep it consistant!!

GO TEAM NATALIE!!!

H O H :animated_bouncy: H O H :animated_bouncy: H O H :animated_bouncy: H OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO H!!!!!!

The "Ho" is HOH

LMAO

Hey I'm consistant. I hate her. I'm bummed she won. happy for you Nat fans...not happy for me :(

No worries about me jumping on the Gnat BW, I'd be more worried about all of us Gnat bashers jumping off a cliff this week, just to spare us the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... I get, that would make you happy King :skellington:

I have always said I do not care for this girl, but I am happy she won, she is one of the ones I dislike the least along with sheila, adam, maybe ryan if he would drop Josh. I seriously do not think anyones opinion is slander against Natalie, it has to be untrue to be slander so I think we are all within our rights to be consistant in whatever we want to post, just sayin

Fatcat: I am looking forward to the After Dark this eve, it will be interesting who she puts up, i also do not think she should straight out put up James, she should backdoor him, he will win the pov if she puts him straight up, I would take no chances, boy, it is hard to say who I want gone more Josh or James, it will be hilarious to see Josh squirm when he goes up and I predict he will not handle it well and will blow it by mouthin off a lot,lololol

Natalie might as well put James on the block next to Josh b/c he will proabably get picked to play in POV anyway ... Only one person won't be playing in POV this week so I say put him up cause chances are he will get picked to play ...

Also I think it would be best for the house if James is gone ... It would be a better move over Josh for everyone b/c James is a huge threat to them all ...

I personally don't care which one of them leave but I am leaning more towards James leaving only to spite Chelsia ... Ooooooh it would be so nice for her to see James walk thru those sequester doors next week ... :devilish:

she'll be upset her and matt sexing will be interupted

I want James gone and Josh, I really hate Josh a lot, he is sooo smug about thinkin he is such a great player, I do not think he is all that, I also want James gone, and I hope she gets rid of him thru the front or backdoor, either way I will be cheering,lol

Archived