Chelsia

CeCiMom

I really hope she doesn't go if Ryan does put her on the block. I am a sucker for romances and I like watching her and James together :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between Sharon and Chelsia, i can see the house going either way.

Matt thinks he has Sharon in his pocket - vote against Chelsia

Josh partners with Sharon - vote against Chelsia

Natalie thinks Chelsia hates her - vote against Chelsia

James partner with Chelsia - vote against Sharon

Shelia will see that C&J are better team - vote against Sharon

Adam can secure a deal with C&J - vote against Sharon

Ryan (HOH) wants break up Sharon & Josh alliance and NOT piss off JAmes - Sharon goes

Chelsia better do some serious damage control and mud slinging if James doesn't win POV

Honestly, my opinion is that Sharon is going.. pov is won and used on chelsia to ( crosses her fingers) backdoor Matt.

This makes the house happier.. cause the mean guy is on the block .. I truly think Ryan, james and chelsia have an alliance already. with sharon gone .. enter josh and adam into that alliance.. without them knowing about each other if they were all smart. ergo.. Matt goes this week.. Sharon goes next week... unless she , josh , james and chelsia keep their words to each other ... in which case Natalie, sheila or adam go next week..

The old player comes back and causes drama .. gets immunity for x amount of nominations... and votes out James.. because he will be the big target by then...

etc and so on.. i truly think the final two will be ryan and chelsia. I hope!

Hope Chelsia is not F2. I really don't know who I would like to win.

At this point I say Sheila ~ not because I like her but she is not pissing me off as much lately.

Looks like they've gone and flipped it... I'm actually kind of glad, I'd like to see what kind of game Chelsia plays on her own...

if james goes she be lost

hey they can toss out James, love to see it, or they can toss out Matt, would love to see that too, those are the 2 I want to go first and foremost, then Chelssea, Sharon, Josh, the rest I don't know, Natalie is such a silly twit she should not win, she has already done so many stupid things, I am surprised she is there, and If Matt goes before her it will be interesting to see if she can even play the game, she could get too depressed, I don't know this whole house is the worst in BB history, to me any way, shaking head :wacko:

Still, I would kind of like to see her do that. Imagine if she found out for a fact that they were going to backdoor James, So she didn't use the POV and then the three stooges couldn't shank James or Josh. And they would all know that Ryan, Adam, She-hag and Matthole were going to frag them.

Even if Chelsia or Sharon got sent packing, The wrath of James, Josh and who ever is left could be devastating for the three stooges and the harridan.

They are stronger players. And it's highly probably that one of them will take the next HOH.

The only thing Matthole has going for him is muscle. And usually the competitions that require physical prowess are early on in the show.

I really think we're about to have an endurance comp. If it's Endurance and balance combined, One of those chiccas will probably take it.

Granted, Nataho might be the one to take it too. But I doubt if she has the stamina to outlast. Plus she thinks she's safe so she wouldn't have the incentive to fight for it like those under threat.

I'm glad that Chelsia is playing the game. She needs to get James to stay the hell awake and start paying attention to the three stooges.

He's been laying around like a slug. I think he acts as if he's getting sick or something.

Exactly Janie. If she doens't use the veto then they would know she caught onto their plan and would see that she's not with them she's against them so why would they keep someone who was deliberately trying to screw up there plan, and whose votes does she think she has anyways.. besides James

See, they're stupid though. I think they'd still vote out Sharon over Chelsia because Ryan the doofus even stated that he thought she was the best looking girl in the house, and he wouldn't vote her out because of that. That's right lobotomy boy. Keep thinking with your penis.

Matt would win the endurance comp over anyone left in the house by ten hours.

He's a roofer, one of the most physically commanding jobs on the face of the planet (only behind certain jobs like offshore oil rig worker, commercial ocean fisher, steel worker etc). Standing on a roof all day, often with the sun beating down on you the whole time with absolutely NO cover, constantly using nearly every muscle in your body for balance... there isn't a person in that house who would have more endurance than him.

Many of those physical/balance/defying gravity comps are geared toward a woman to win. Don't forget that Sheila goes to the gym everyday and is a spin class pro. She is really a lot more athletic then what she portrays on the show.

I don't think Matt will win the endurance.....

i dont think sheila is a threat

a floater hunch

I meant if it was actually an endurance comp. Endurance comps to me are like last years and the year Kaysar let go of the button. Matt would destroy a comp like that.

I can't really concede that a balance type comp is an endurance comp. Endurance is the ability to withstand something and a balance type comp requires a different skillset.

Physically Matt & James could take a beating. Especially if you add rain and wind to the mix.

Sheila would excel at balancing especially if the comp was posing with your legs open.

Princesses Josh and Chelsia... pffffttttttttttttt Gone in 60seconds.

Ryan. Big does not constitute strong. In fact he's pretty spongey so no hope.

Adam would be found hours later inside the house (AFTER the comp) wondering where everyone else has been the last 6 hours.

Nat would last three minutes if any one of the other HG's simply shouted over to her that if she quit they'd guarantee her that Matty would 'do her'.

Archived