Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myss911 I watched her wipe the tears from her eyes and I am one of those people that always cries if I see someone else cry or hurting. I just didn't even get a pang. Not because she is skanky or because she is young or anything else. I think she is one of the most mean spirited people I have ever seen. I think it is from deep inside her too. She goes for the jugular at any opportunity. Kind of like the movie Mean Girls. She gets off on being viscious to others.

Myss....you can like or feel sorry for whoever you want! It would be boring if everyone agreed 100%. I myself can't root for anyone right now. I'm hoping if Alex comes back I can root for him. This has been such a bad season for me personally. sick017.gif

:pixiedust:

snancypants - your thoughts mirror mine exactly about chelsia. i disliked her immediately and can't wait to see her open the door to leave. I keep thinking, "What are these people's FAMILIES and employer's thinking about their behavior?" Life goes on after BB and I can't imagine coming back home to a hero's welcome after the stuff we've witnessed in this house. Again, this is by far the worst season of this show ever - what was CBS thinking!?

Kalgirl, you and I are on the same page! I can't believe this season's bunch! There is just something fundamentally wrong with every single one of them. There is just all this craziness constantly - almost like they all belong in some sort of bizarre insane asylum. Although - you have to admit these people are all a big giant train wreck - you can't help but look!

Josh and Chelsia's families must be mortified by their behavior. I would question their employers if they were to continue working in their current jobs.

hi everyone :animated_wave: i am a newbie, just found this wonderful site!, sorry but i just cant stand chelisa! i really hink she is plain nasty!, and she is kinda evil! JMO!

:animated_scratchchin: Just wondering if anyone thinks Chelsia could really be pregnant? She mentions it a couple of times tonight. I know that her and James had sex in the house at least one day last week I think it was. With this type of BB, you would think that all of the girls would have been given birth control injections before entering the house since there good for 3 months I think.

Do you think they are going to show the trouser incident on the TV show?

Not that sure that Chelsia has been portrayed as a sweety.

The first few weeks I only watched the TV shows but after the Amanda incident which was aired I started to dislike her.

But maybe you are right and more things she did happened and that was not aired?

There are few things on BB more annoying than watching a bunch of clueless morons THINKING they've got it all figured out (in reference to shiela/Adam and Matt/Nat being together in real life) yet being so far off base it's not even funny.

I mean, Josh is like "It's confirmed...it's confirmed!"

What's confirmed you ignorant twit? The fact that you're a paranoid, delusional drama queen?

...and Chelsia thinks she's so smart with that "kiss" that Matt and Nat had after the veto comp.

Chelsia and Josh may be the most paranoid HGs in BB history.

Archived