Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things:

The Shocker: I believe the Allision/Chelsia "Shocker - Two in the Pink, One in the Stink" fingerbanging moment occurred the same night that Natalie and Josh donned alluminum foil hats and blessed all parts of the house with holy water and bibles to ward off the evil spirits. Also, I don't think Allison ever said anything about her fingers smelling of Chelsia, but Natalie ran up to Josh/Sharon in HOH to tell Josh (ad nauseum) she heard "noises" coming from the bedroom and saw Allision get up to wash her hands.

Am I getting old...???: Is it me or do these kids nowadays insist that everything be told to their face. To paraphrase Kathy Griffin: I am polite and speak behind people's backs - it is actually funnier that way. Chelsia is #1 on demanding that anything that is said must be said to one's face - why aren't folks in Big Brother just laughing at these people and saying that that is not the way they do business?

Chelsia is a WELL SEASONED child then.

And whytf was she repeating "It's childs play" during the fight for? Wrong context bimbo. Childs play means it's easy. Not difficult. Chelsia should know all about EASY. She was using the term to describe their insults. Girl's candle is not fully lit.

Chelseia is not sooo innocent even tho she is very young, she is after James Weed Whacker, once she has her way with him she will move on, I do not think she is really serious about him,lol

in pov comp she look like a pool hustler

It was quite touching however when he came out and told her that it was just a game and that he honestly cared for her but would have to 'play the game'. She was trying to be strong but kept wiping tears away.

Anyone have any idea what hair colors she's using? :lol:

She chick ticked off the Wrong Bit... Well I wont go there. But she shouldnt have said that..

When she said it, she said it so cocky, she thinks she is running the house "Dont pull that single mother card.. thats ticks me off!" or something like that..

she thinks she is hot shi... stuff.. But honey, let me tell you, you ticked off the wrong girl, and you are the reason James is on the block instead of Matt...

Archived