Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anyone notice that during the show that they interview friends about her and james getting close no one from her family was on the show, i think her parents are flipping out right now.

i think she's totally hot, and loved her up until today, they way she's acted since james went on the block has killed my lover of her

I really don't find Ryan trashy. He has played the game but I haven't heard him slamming people that much or acting in a trashy way. Same with Alex (hopefully he's coming back).

It's why I have been rooting for Ryan and Alex most of the game.

smelly vagina yuck :o

that really got under her skin

because it must be true

According to Allison, Chelsia is the skank that stank. Wonder if washing her hands even got that smell off ol Alli? Can Chel say feminine WASH?

:omg: I couldn't breathe reading this Wicked. I think I may have even peed a lil myself. And btw, I watch BBAD but don't have access to Live Feeds so I read here, for the past 3 seasons. :huh2: WHAT DID I MISS!?! :huh2: I read the comment that was made but Chelsia & Allison did WHAT!?! Man, I missed something.... LMFAO :giggle:

The story is that Allison trying to get votes got in bed with James and Chelsia and Allson finger banged Chelsia.

Is that the story? I never saw it on the feeds so just hearing it from the forum.

I cannot stand that girl.

That started when she attacked Amanda and then had her friend Joshia raging on. Her remark about Amanda's dad was way below the line and how she stood there clapping Joshua on. :giljotiini:

Just watched some youtube videos and again i see her behaving the same.

No even worse. dropping trousers and she is oke with people licking it, selling it etcetera.

Laughing so much when her boys again attack a girl.

Why do they attack only Nathalie and not Ryan or Matt by the way.

Allison after having her threesome with Chelsia and James told people her fingers stunk from finger banging Chelsia. Of course, she might've become confused and was actually banging James who for obvious reasons never would've asked her to remove her hand. *shrugs*

Yes, the story is that she got in bed with Chels and James and they had "Play time" as they called it, and then they were making noises (As Nat put it, 'suction' noises), Alli did get up and wash her hands and as soon as she did Nat went running to Josh and told him about it. That happened right before they exorcised the BB house. Josh told Chels that Nat was telling everyone of what Alli has supposed to have said and Chels came in the house and confronted Nat. She then dropped her drawers and asked Nat if she wanted to smell her (not classy in my book). Then she was going along with the guys and razzing herself and saying that she is foul and that she stinks and such.

Yea, I've lost a LOT of respect for Chelsia over the last few weeks. She isn't as nice as she looks like she might be...at all. I think Josh has said a lot of things expecting to make ppl laugh, but the things she has said is all very mean spirited. Plus... the whole letting Allison touch her "there" thing...is just ewww. Ick, then to take off your pants and put yourself in other ppls face is just so friggen rude. I really dislike her now.

Allison after having her threesome with Chelsia and James told people her fingers stunk from finger banging Chelsia. Of course, she might've become confused and was actually banging James who for obvious reasons never would've asked her to remove her hand. *shrugs*

ROFLMFAO!!!!! I defintely missed that one. I REALLLLLLLLY liked Chelsia early on but talk about disgusting... *ugh*

Funny story though, I love it. Gawd I love BB!!

Chelsia mostly claps and giggles in her raspy voice. Josh thrives on personal attacks which I'm not too sure how he might consider it laughable. Lesson to HG's. Devulge NOTHING to fellow HG's lest you become fodder for fools. But it's his little kid style taunting that's boring me into tears. Lock that uncreative turd in a cellar.

He's as insecure as Natalie. Constantly spouting off expensive brands, cost and trying to be King. He's a court jester and damn bad one.

Early in the game, Chelsia figured out that James was liked by everyone and she jumped on the band wagon (no pun intended) :animated_bouncy: . If she would have smarter they could have won this game, but instead she got a big chip on her shoulder and acted like the Queen in the house and everyone had better bow down and do what she wanted. I hate that Big Brother portrays her to be this really sweet and innocent girl. I've watched some of the youtube clips and she is downright ignorant to everyone. She has a very snotty attitude and that will lead to her demise.

About the first week I really liked Chelsia.....then hated her when she egged Josh on when Josh attacked Amanda. She really enjoyed bringing up the suicide of Amanda's Dad too. I just about sick017.gifwhen she told her Dad happy birthday as she was bottomless in the hot tub! She's so skanky! sick017.gif

:pixiedust:

I am probably a minority here, but I feel terrible for Chels right now. She is trying to hide her tears, but her heart is really hurt. I know many don't like her but I feel bad for her right now, just as I have for anyone that is sad or upset in this game. Don't anyone bash me for my opinion please.

Archived