Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she will be one of first girls out after sharon

i feel sorry for james now....i think he really cares for her...but we are really going to see her true colours and i don't think they are very nice colours.....i agree with whoever said she will do ANYTHING to stay in the house....and yes her daddy should stop watching (if he hasn't already)

I think she is a total skank ans that she has taken James for a ride. She also has a bad temper, especially when she is not gettin her way, she really lashes out when there is no reason to, she just goes for the jugular,and I do not think she likes anyone in the house, she is a one sided sefish skank, I hope Ryan puts her up with Sharon, I do not like Sharon either, and Sharon is someone to watch closely.lol

I think Chelsia is trying to distance herself from James for game purposes and not because she doesn't have feelings for him. Why go around and tell everyone that he is the love of your life and make yourself an ever BIGGER target?

I think Chelsia is a very smart player. Hopefully she and James can get something going with Ryan to get Matt out.

buh-bye chelsia (unless you win pov)

pawn's almost always go abbaholic.

Chelsia vs Sharon

Who votes who out:

James = Sharon

Adam = Chelsia

Sheila = Chelsia

Natalie = Chelsia

Matt = Chelsia

Josh = Chelsia

and if Alex comes back in...he'd vote out Chelsia too.

Matt and Nat were gunning for James and Chelsia prior to the split...it wouldn't surprise me if they still wanted to go after them. They may not be thinking that way now...but a few days from now when everyone starts making deals...I can def see her getting evicted.

I think it is an entirely different game now that they are singles. I mean, they don't even really know whats what. But I do think that Chelsia will stay. I don't dislike Sharon but I think she is on her way out, unless Chelsia gets POV and Sheila goes home.

Josh won't vote Sharon

Sheila might align with Josh and Sharon and vote out Chelsia

Honestly you can't trust Matt and he hates James and Chelsia. (they are his competition to the big money)

Natalie might not be that dumb and will see the wisdom of voting out Chelsia now.

Adam not sure but he will vote the majority.

James will vote Sharon out.

Archived