Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

I can tell you from experience that they do NOT do allergy testing right away. She was given a lot of drugs that they have to make sure are out of her system completely before they test to ensure they get accurate results. My son had testing done and we had to make sure that he hadn't had any kind of antihistamine for 2 weeks prior to the visit.

Benadryl (a antihistamine) has a 4-7 hour duration it is metabolized through the liver and excreted through the kidneys. I don't know what else they gave her.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allergic to ketchup and mustard? That's wierd. Sounds like she has a problem with gluten or wheat. If the slop is oatmeal based, she maynot be able to eat it because of the proteins. Then again, she wouldn't be able to eat most breads and pastas.

I'm pretty sure she said, she is allergic to mustard, ketchup and slop but who can believe a word she says.

Ketchup and mustard are eaten all the time. Would it take her almost 30 years to find out she's allergic to it.... I feel she is full of sh*t. :furious:

I have to agree with Joyami. I find it odd that it's taken her this long to find out about Ketchup and Mustard. Was she hated that much as a child that she wasn't invited to any birthday parties either where you ALWAYS have hotdogs??? No barbeques, no picnics???

Okay, now that I think about it a little more... maybe that isn't so hard to believe. Yep, it all makes sense now! Thank God BB went out on a search this year to fill the house with the most vile people they could find, otherwise she never would have known about this allergy.

You can always develop an allergy to something (ie shellfish, milk, etc), but the other day she was eating salsa. If she was allergic to ketchup, wouldn't she be allergic to salsa? Maybe it's not an allergy to citrus, but the gluten.

If alergic to ketchup, she'd be alergic to tomatoes!! Which in salsa!!

Geezzzzzzz.....this girl is pathetic. I would not of put it past to her to of gone into the DR hall, pricked herself three times, and came out with her own diagnosis....

:sherlockani:

If she had the test done on her arm, she would have been away for a good 2 hours, and she would have come out with 'marks' on her arm where the allergist would have numbered or labled each individual bubble injection. She would still (even today) have red marks and possibly still have some welts. I have had it done, it isn't pleasant but I has the marks for a good 3 to 4 days AFTER the test. I say they make her a nice big Slop, ketchup and mustard smoothie...

Twice I have had a reaction where my face turned bright red. I had taken a muscle relaxer I think Predizone. They just gave me antihistamine. It was not antifalactic. (excuse my spelling) Maybe flush?

Another time I had hives all over my face when at the Dr. office. They gave me a shot of something. I don't remember my throat closing but they were in a rush to give me the shot. I had just swallowed some barium solution 30 minutes earlier. They had me come back a few weeks later see if they could get the same reaction. They said they had never heard of a reaction to the barium and they wanted to write it up in some Medical Journal. (I forgot what it was called) Well the second time they gave me the barium no reaction. I have had barium many times since. So they never did find out why my face broke out in hives and what I was allergic to.

I think Allison had some kind of allergic reaction but it was not life threatening.

I call bullshi+ on Allison.

if her throat was swelling like she said it was definately life threatening

Did anyone see the hives?

Ketchup ingredients: Tomato concentrate from red ripe tomatoes, distilled vinegar, fructose, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder and some natural (okay) flavorings.

Mustard ingredients: Vinegar, mustard seed, salt spices and tumeric.

My point is you just can't say your allergic to those products because it's not just one thing, it's made up of a bunch of things. It can be any one of those ingredients.

Liar, liar pants on fire!

if she is lying then dr and whole crew is in on the fib imho

She did have an allergic reaction to something because Alex saw her face all swollen.

Happened to my little girl once and it was a reaction to an insect bite. Gave her benadryl and she was fine in a short period of time.

I feel she knows she has allergies but didn't tell BB and had to pretend she didn't know what caused it. She is such a liar, who can believe her about anything???

She scoffed down that pizza with tomato sauce on it the other night!!!

Indeed she did! Both my daughter and myself have serious allergic reactions and we found out at a young age... I am allergic to tomatoes but only in the raw form, I can eat tomatoe sauce and ketchup, there is something about when it is cooked that takes away the allergan effect on me. She must have had a completely sheltered life to have not ever had ketchup and mustard before... and another thing how in hells green acres could she have gone through college without eating ketchup or mustard???? I know that when I was in college we had to season everything the best we could as funds were tight.

maybe when alex came into the DR and saw allison's face, she puffed out her cheeks and held her breath so she was all red in the face and puffed out. ...

:animated_rotfl:

j/k

but seriously, i am still wondering why BB didnt show us any of the DR footage of her in there... with her face all fat and hives all over her. and i also wonder how she can say that her throat completely closed up yet she was still able to talk... and she talked normal. she wasnt wheezing or gasping... she calmly went in and said she needed an epi pen. :inquisitive:

so although she probably did have some sort of reaction to something.... i dont think it was anywhere near what she claims it was. on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being serious) i think she might have been around a 2 or 3.

Fizzle - Who is Eric?????

"maybe when eric came into the DR and saw allison's face, she puffed out her cheeks and held her breath so she was all red in the face and puffed out. ... "

I can't stand Alison. I have said it a few times. However, I find it ironic how last year when it was obvious that certain fixes were in with diary room rigging so many laughed the conspiracy theorists off the board...yet this year everyone is on on this "conspiracy" with Alison, the doctor's, the producers, Alex and pretty much everyone who works for BB?

I mean really, this board is more entertaining than the show sometimes.

There is no conspiracy. Alison may be lying about severity to get sympathy and whatnot but she had an allergic reaction.

Oh, and I can answer your question Fizzle. I've seen someone who had a severe allergic reaction. It's not pretty. As a matter of fact it's quite grotesque. That's probably why they didn't show it. It literally looks like someone got their face beaten in with a baseball bat.

Archived