Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how good she is at sales but now that America has seen how much she lies, her sales job should be in jeopardy.. :animated_scratchchin: She probably uses drugs and being off them is making her crazy!! :rolleyes4:

Honestly I think she would be a good salesperson. They are pushy people that try to talk you into products you don't want. (OK not all salespeople)

Interesting... another things she said to the girls during one of their little chats was that her hair was all natural and hadn't been dyed in two years. She said that was her natural hi-lights... yet in tonights show when she was crying over the sink washing her jacked up face she had about a month or two of roots showing... and the lies keep surfacing. And this is what gets me... why in the hell lie about inconsequential crap like that????

She lies so much, she doesn't even know what the truth is. She is psychotic and a pathological liar.

I am just seeing all of the recent crap cuz I am in California and the show is on right now. I can't stand her even more as each show airs... it is bad enough watching her nasty, skank self on the feeds, but watching CBS confirm everything is the icing on the cake. She needs to get the boot and continue her grazing out in some desolate manure field... ack!

OK, Allison is not my favorite person in the BB house, but I really cannot understand why Josh has decided to viciously attack her and leave Sheila unscathed. This does not make any sense to me and I think it's unfair.

something unfair in the BB house?

Say it isn't so

(really I think the lesbian thing was more Allison and when Sheila wanted to end it Allison said no)

I think because she always puffs herself up to be more than what she is and ppl just can't stand it anymore. It's always about how smart she is. How much she's travelled. How she would have won the comp. How she should have won the comp if only... people are just sick of it. I know I am, and I can turn her off whenever I want.

She actually reminds me of how little kids are when they talk about how sick they are or how bad a situation is/was for them. I think back to when I was teaching in a kindergarten class and witnessed this exchange:

M: " Our cat got lost and it was sad."

A: "Ya, well we had a dog and it got hit by a car and it died."

That's so like Allison. She always has to "out do" the others...but not even by a little bit. She takes things to the extreme.

what type of degree does she has?

because i keep hearing how she so much more educated

Allison is a deluded fool. I think you hit the nail on the head Elle hun, she IS indedd trying to 'one-up' everyone in the house. Anything that anyone has experienced she too hase experienced yet on a grander ore dramatic scale. As for her degrees, I am not sure... I think you could ask each one of her personallities and they would each tell you a different one.

Speaking of "Bueno" did she ever say why she was always going around saying that? Next thing you know is people will be walking around with T-shirts that say "Bueno" on them... eeeee-gads! I have personally seen a couple of individuals wearing "I'm Jenuine" and "Boo-ya" shirts... please no Bueno shirts...

bueno= means evict me :lol:

she got her wish

I think that the people that left early will fade away and I don't see the big Ebay sales this year as we had last year.

You never know someone might want to buy that sock belonging to James that he filled up with his happiness..... :giggle:

It was Amanda that always said "bueno". Not Allison.

I don't see the Sheila/Allison lesbo situation the same way you guys do. I don't believe Sheila was so overpowered by Allison as you seem to believe. They were equal participants. Sheila is trying to downplay her role, understandably. And she seems to be the bigger hypocrit. She attacks Allison last week for not paying attention to her, yet she bales on Allison when Josh attacks her.

Did someone say it was Allison? I think they just got their A's mixed up.

I just mentioned that Sheila wanted to stop the lesbian lie and Allison didn't..........

Oh and I do think Allison is a controlling pathological liar.

Marty, I'm with yah. I didn't think I could dispise her even more than I did.... guess I was wrong. I sure hope the votes don't flip, and Allison and Ryan are walking out that door on Wednesday.

Archived