Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

its called keep target off me

it was sheila idea to come up with lesbian stunt to begin with

sheila is doing right thing by pushing blame on allison

it help keep her in the game

allison fault is unlike maggie imho best bb player

she doesnt understand how to pull the major strings and make major moves and keep your hands clean

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i guess i was wrong

omg.. Allison has her master's in biology yet ...she claims she has 25 cousins.. all boys.. and wonders what she will have.... You learn in high school biology that the sex of the baby comes from the father's side of the family... so much for all her education.

OK, why does everybody both inside and outside of the house hate her? Does anyone like her?

At least ED had a huge fan base, but also was one of the most hated too. I'm not reading any "I'm canceling my feeds...." comments about Allison's

She has such a sense of entitlement and looks down on everyone. She lies and lies and lies and even lies for no reason and for no purpose.

when she says "i will do ANYTHING".... why doesnt anyone say... "ok, strip down to nothing and bark like a dog while hoping around like a bunny rabbit."

:lookaround: i mean.. just to see if she WOULD do anything?

OK, why does everybody both inside and outside of the house hate her? Does anyone like her?

At least ED had a huge fan base, but also was one of the most hated too. I'm not reading any "I'm canceling my feeds...." comments about Allison's

I don't particularly like her, but I don't think she's done anything to deserve the hatred being spewed at her. Manipulating bitch seems to be the label of the week. I just don't know why she's taking all the heat and Sheila is getting a pass. Josh is the one out of control, in my opinion. He needs a target each week and it must be female. He doesn't have the balls to attack a guy.

I know that operation gardener is the plan to evcit Allison...does anyone know what it means? How does evicting Allison relate to gardening?

Thanks Marty! :)

That's been bugging me.

I thought maybe it was because she was shoveling a load of sh*t every time she spoke...but sewing seeds...ehh...true (but kinda lame) ;)

allison can have male or female children...even if she only has male cousins. the sex of the baby is determined by the baby's father...not her relatives. the father donates an x or y chromosome...determining the sex of the child...the mom can only donate an x.

I just don't know why she's taking all the heat and Sheila is getting a pass. Josh is the one out of control, in my opinion. He needs a target each week and it must be female. He doesn't have the balls to attack a guy.

I'd say she's taking the heat b/c she's the one going around and aggressively denying she's ever said or done a bad thing in the house! :rolleyes: Sheila, while she moans and groans about things and people, will say whatever she said behind people's back to their face when confronted.

As for Josh, I think you've hit the nail on the head. He's scared of the boys. :cookie: It's going to be fun watching him get his in the coming weeks!

end of the road

As previously noted, Allison claims to have a biology degree, Yet she didn't grasp the simple concept of chromosomes coming from the father.

I call BS on her supposed 'Degree.'

My guess is she has a HS diploma at best. Now that she's made it known to the world what an accomplished liar she is, I wonder if her employers will take

a second look see at her resume . Bet that document is chock full of fibs! I'd check on those credentials as well.

Archived