Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching the feeds. The girls are all just chit chatting like best friends. Allison said she would never ever go after a guy that belongs to someone else. She said she would never try it with Ryan she has too much respect for Jen and for relationships. :lookaround:

If she stays in the house this week... grrrr.. i can't watch the feeds... her voice drives me insane and her laugh.. I hate seeing her walk thru the house all snooty.. I can't take her anymore.. But I'm sure once she is gone Nats voice is gonna drive me insane also.. I'm not sure I've disliked a house guest this much.. Sorry just had the need to vent..

i dont see how they be able to stay

end of the road

i dont see how they can survive

unless bb makes this a non elimination week

The fact that Matt is in an alliance with Allison and Ryan makes me nervous. I don't know if he is snowing her or not. I don't trust Matt as far as I could throw him. He is so shifty until I actually saw him vote for her to go I wouldn't believe him.

Okay, here's my input the girl has a "severe" allergic reaction to something in that house and they wait all this time to test her? This doesn't sit right with me

I can tell you from experience that they do NOT do allergy testing right away. She was given a lot of drugs that they have to make sure are out of her system completely before they test to ensure they get accurate results. My son had testing done and we had to make sure that he hadn't had any kind of antihistamine for 2 weeks prior to the visit.

Archived