Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

nat imho still reigning top whore of the house

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:...Chelsia said they were all just making out....but who really knows for sure...

Well, that in itself is disgusting!!! James got out of bed naked after the epidsode. What does that tell ya??

Well if Alli did that she would be the whore in my eyes... Nat just did stripping and such, that is far more mild than what Alli is supposed to have done... we'll just have to see today.

bj > trumps hj

Allison also offered James $750 and cig to keep her and Ryan in the game.

Then she went on to tell Ryan how much Chelsia wants him and he should do her. That will get their votes. He just smiled and said, no way.

She offered her dad to Sheila for her vote and Matt her girlfriend....... She isn't dealing with a full deck!!!

No on the feeds she is saying (about Sheila) "She has no idea what I could do to her right now"... Ry told her he doesn't want the drama. She gets snippy with him... she is just threatening everyone left and right...

Allison loves playing the victim. How can anyone stand her. Chelsia must like her for the sex she's getting from her.

They deserve each other.

Allison was totally whoring herself for James & Chelsia's vote...OBVIOUS! Allison keeps saying her and Chelsia have been sooo close in the house...since when? Wasn't Allison whining last week that the first 10 days in the house she was so alone and that Sheila was her only friend. I watch the feeds a lot...never have seen Alli and Chelsia even talk 1 on 1...much less make out "50 times". :rolleyes: (I can't believe how angry she makes me!)

I hope Chelsia doesn't somehow switch the eviction to keep Allison in the house...ugh! She has to go!

I'm watching them talk about what Alison supposedly did. Just b/c she washed her hands? That's why she allegedly did stuff to James and Chelsia? C'mon. We know they hate her but this is ridiculous.

It depends where her hands were before she washed them.

It was reported she made out with James & Chelsia ("and maybe more") so who knows. She said she would do anything to stay in the game, it's not unfair then to say she would "whore" herself to the others.

You got a point, Gingersnaps (BTW, I like your posts. Many make me laugh). I guess it's just that they're so over the top of anything Allison (if she sneezed I think they'd say she was trying to infect the house ;)) that it just seems as if they're going too far.

You got a point, Gingersnaps (BTW, I like your posts. Many make me laugh). I guess it's just that they're so over the top of anything Allison (if she sneezed I think they'd say she was trying to infect the house ) that it just seems as if they're going too far.

In the end, it's all justified because she's a habitual liar.

I wanted to see if there were any vids of the Allison, Chelsia & James make out session last night...there are a couple on youtube...nothing to risque or that would confirm the reason why she'd have to wash her hands...mostly A & C talking game in bed while James was in DR. After he came back, they did all share a group kiss...eww...and then vid stopped. Who knows what happened after that...

Chelsia has me very nervous though, that she is in cahoots with Allison.

also...during my search...there are a few vids posted of C & A kissing...at diff times. That surprised me...I really didn't think Chelsia liked her at all.

I am reading the updates for last night right now and am so disgusted. WTH are we trading sex for votes now? They are all pathetic.

I think I have a tummy ache now. Chelsia and Ryan defending Allison. OMG

She also offered then $750 and cigarettes. Then she found out it 'was against the rules'. But then about an hour ago she and Ry were sitting in the room and he said he asked for the cigarettes and she kept saying "The cigarettes will be huge! HUGE!" So from what I am gathering from what I heard (I was watching the feeds when it was said) Ry asked for some cigarettes from the DR and his intention is to trade them with James...

Hmm...how nuts was Alison before entering the house? Was she sane and became nuts from everyone hating her or was she nuts and this caused everyone to hate her? Kind of like the chicken and th egg. :D

Alli was just sitting at the dinner table eating, and they were talking about eating mayo with asparagus and Alli said she doesn't like mayo, she will only eat it with Tuna fish and then she said she doesn't even like mayo on her sandwiches... She says she only likes MUSTARD! I thought she was allergic to MUSTARD... hmmmm things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.....

Archived