Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

If allison forced the allergic reaction, then amanda is guilty of the same. Just saying.

I wondered about that too, Francis. Amanda mentioned needing natural sugar from things like juice or milk before she ever passed out. Can't they still drink those things when they're on slop?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they were out of juice and milk. I am hypoglox .. diet controlled for years. I have no doubt she was having problems but, usually before I faint (which i have many times) I the get shakes really bad... and she did not seem to have the shakes. But, the mouth open bird like syndrome... where her mouth was open like a beek... is typical reaction coming out of those spells... so I am not sure.

But, I honestly think allison did hers intentionally.

What happened to Allison?

She wasn't that bad in the beginning, but now is really annoying. She never talks bad about everyone, forgives everyone within 20 seconds...why, it's like she's perfect!

And, of course, the repeater (Sheila) is in full swing again. My gosh, that woman can't say 1 sentence when 500 are available.

Amanda mentioned needing natural sugar from things like juice or milk before she ever passed out. Can't they still drink those things when they're on slop?

As far as I know, protein shakes, slop, condiments and water. That

She thought she was being funny. But, more than that she probably thought that she could plant a seed of doubt.

Oh I think a lot have hated her for a while but Allison just keeps pushing in there and acts like nothing is wrong. Watching her and Natalie just being buddy buddy last night in the sauna was crazy.

Wacky allie is the WORST bb contestant ever !! She has her nose so high in the air that she is drowning in her own nose bleed. Talk about bipolar... she defines it.

and allergies.... Shelia was right.. that witch did eat a peanut... on purpose... because she did know what would happen... ran to dr screaming for an eppy pen, knowing damn well what to do because she has dealt with this before .... just to get off slop. If you go back and watch the videos... she at enough slop (one small spoon) so she could cry foul. She is a total idiot if she thinks America is that stupid.

and the josh thing... what a crop of crap. She makes mountains out of mole hills trying to get her way... total spoiled brat.

She is quite a talker ... professional con artist. But, I really hope they all stick to their guns and get her out of there this week. It does make me sad though because Ryan is a nice guy... maybe the twist is breaking up the couples and allowing the HG to vote one of the back in... Ryan would get that vote hands down.

Wow, do some research TwinCity.

Yeah, Alison risked her life to get off slop.

You do realize adrenaline pens are NOT guaranteed to work, right? You DO realize that adrenaline pens are very dangerous, right? You do realize that even GIVEN a shot of adrenaline you can still die, right?

Good lord you guys! You're so blinded by your hatred of some of these houseguests that you're actually willing to believe someone risked their life because they wanted to eat more food? What???

Good lord you guys! You're so blinded by your hatred of some of these houseguests

:animated_scratchchin:

LOL ~ Xal that shi+ just happens in BB. It is the nature of Big Brother fans to form strong opinions.

Bueno!

Hey Xal... i live with eppy pens in my pocket.... so I actually do know what I am talking about.... been this way for 53 years.... so you can say, yes... I not only did research.. i lived the research for a lifetime !! so squash that crap. .. and as for her risking her life... nada.... she just had to put up with a few hours of discomfort.... not that big of a deal.

lol Marty.... BUENO!!!! Maybe because I don't have the live feeds this year, Amanda never got on my nerves... I find her saying "Bueno" as cute as I did Jessica saying "Boo-yah" last summer :D

It took me all of one day to figure out I hated Allison.

She has always been a total nut job and Ryan is the biggest fool!!

At first I liked Allison. She seemed smart and a real gamer. I liked that she was not one of the "strippers". When I caught on to her crap I had a big light bulb moment. :eek:

Now I hate her more then any other HG. She just brings out so much grrrrrrrr in me. :bash:

That's funny, there are reams of medical studies out there that state you are you are misrepresenting the medical condition.

Maybe in your particular CASE but every time you use an adrenaline pen it is a risk, especially if it's not administered in the proper place. This is why inducing anaphylaxia because "Hey, I've got an adrenaline pen and I don't want to eat slop anymore" is something only a psychotic nutjob would do. It's like playing Russian Roulette.

Also, EVERY anaphylaxis reaction can be deadly, not just some. They are not predictable. Just because YOU have been lucky doesn't mean everyone will be.

One minute you can get one type of allergic reaction from a peanut, the next your breathing passage can be completely closed in two minutes, brain death following a few minutes later. No one, not even the greatest doctors on earth, can predict otherwise.

No offense but I can't believe how irresponsible you are being with such a deadly serious medical condition and then supporting it by saying you have experience in the situation. No, you have personal experience with YOUR situation and EVERYONE is different just as every reaction is potentially different. Any medical professional will tell you that.

Trust me you guys, if you have had anaphylaxis before and it wasn't too serious, PLEASE do not assume the next time will not be and PLEASE do not assume an adrenaline pen will save you. Making assumptions like that is risking your life.

While dying from anaphylaxia is rare, it is NOT something to be so cavalier about.

Archived