Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice avi

no, it wasnt you.. it was me. i got my 4 letter male names mixed up.... alex/eric...

now that i think of it, it was not very nice of me to make such an error... poor alex :animated_rotfl:

There is no conspiracy. Alison may be lying about severity to get sympathy and whatnot but she had an allergic reaction.

I think Julie mentioned the word "severe" when she spoke of Allisons allergic reaction.

BTW - You can go back and read all my posts...I've always stated that the producers have manipulated the game one way or another. Not quite a "conspiracy" but it can change the outcome of the game just the same.

The veto comp had to do with heights because Sheila said she's afraid. Good thing Matt the roofer doesn't have a fear of heights otherwise he's be out of a job.

I am sick and tired of all of the cams focusing on that skank. There is PLENTY going on in the house but instead all the cams are focused on that psycho playing chess, and trying to back Ry in a corner to do her dirty work. I think Ry has had it with her. I feel bad that he got stuck with that moron. I am also sick of her aways saying "Think about it."... Urgent Bulletin to Allison... THEY ARE SICK OF THINKING ABOUT IT YOU A$$ GOBLIN!

Last night she was basically asking Ryan if he'd do Chesia to stay in the house!! She said, she'd do anything.....

She is a nasty cow. She is serious about sleeping her way back into the good graces of the house (honestly don't know how good they are ... just saying) and even had a hook up makeout session with Chels and James... Nat said she came out of there last night and scrubbed her hands at the kitchen sink with dishsoap, Nat thinks she pleasured them both ...

nat washing away filth :lol:

I also find it so humorous that Alli is going around telling everyone that Josh better watch his back when he gets out of there because she bets that her brother and father are waiting at the door ready to 'kill him for the way her treated her'. You chickie... if anything your brother and father are going to be waiting at the door to give you a good a$$ whooping for the whorish behavior you have been displaying more and more...

:animated_scratchchin: so basically there is tape of allison making "threats" to josh's life (via her brother and father's hands) but we have not yet seen tape of josh making threats to allison's life?

think about it. :animated_rotfl:

they said josh threats where just before live show

when feeds were block

Archived