Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So funny that all these people in the house were "abused" by Dick.

I think most of them kinda like him and will vote to give him the money. Go figure.

I enjoyed last night's show and I think Dick made the show this year.

Dick completely made the game this year. I hope he wins that money hands down.

I completely agree. I don't think Danielle would share with him, the way she seems to be pissed right now because it looks like he might win. I hope he wins, he deserves it. She'd just take the money and probably never talk to him again..

I think Dick overshadowed a lot of the other HG's. His gameplay was so overthetop that others just couldn't compete. That being said, I would have loved the opportunity for the viewers to choose their player. From the get go, Dick would have been chosen. I just think it would have been interesting to see how he would have completed his tasks.

Scarpias, cancer is not something to wish on your worst enemy. If you, or yours had ever been through that, you wouldn't make a statement like that. My daughter died at the age of 15 from leukemia and what she/we went through is not something to wish on another human being. That statement is as low as anything Dick has said

Boobeans, I am so sorry for your loss. The loss of a child is the most tremendous pain anyone can suffer. No one should ever have to go through that. I just want to offer my hugs and say that I'm very sorry you had to read that post. I can only imagine what a statement like that would mean to you.

As for the other comments, I totally agree that the other HG do like Dick. I think the fans of BB are 20x more outraged than any of the HG. It's been said before, but if Dick were really considered a physical threat, why in the world would Jen sleep in a bed next to him when she didn't have to?

me too :animated_wave:

I can only inagine what Dicks statements about rape meant to rape victims...

Dick's statements about rape--whatever one's reaction is to them--were made by someone on TV in a Reality show.

The statement "I believe he deserves cancer" was made here by a poster.

There is a big difference. I would hope posters here feel a responsibility to be sensitive to other posters.

On the other hand, Dick--or any other HG--has no responsibility to anyone.

Yes, I was havin a chuckle last night, even Dick laughs at himself, I will miss Dick at night, Dick on Tues, Thurs, Sun Nite, whaaaa!!! We are gonna have withdrawles, have to stick around the boards then, hee hee :animated_rotfl:

Guess I'll be celebate till the next Dick comes along!! :animated_bouncy:

Knew that would bring a hand to your mouth and a smile, tee hee, I'm a baaaad girl today.lolya know? TAR does not start till jan , the first of the year, could it be, I would love to see that!!!

I am with you queenjoni, I am goin to work peoples, be back for my last fix tonight of the BBAD, later :animated_bouncy:

Archived