Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

I thought it was pretty funny during his goodbye message to Zach he mentioned that when he looks back on the tapes he wont be seen as the mastermind. Funny you old douchebag, neither will you..your "groundbreaking deal" with Eric had nothing to do with anything that came out of your mouth since AP became a Donato errand boy.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DICK!!

I am very happy he won...and I think he deserves the win, even more than his competition winning daughter.

One of my favorite parts of the show last night was when Zach admitted that the Donato's carried him for a lot of the season. Made me think of this forum for some reason. :)

I liked the Donato's goodbye messages to Zach, and even he appreciated them. I never thought much of Zach as a player, but I like that he wasn't ruffled by Dick, and wasn't all that put out by Dick's behavior. He didn't like his tactics, but he showed no anger or hatred for the man. I guess living with Dick wasn't so bad after all.

Oh, and my absolute favorite part of last night...seeing how hard Dick fought to win Part 1 of the HOH competition. The man was a warrior, and his face when his daughter was urging him on, and telling him she loved him...priceless.

:party_smilie: DICK :party_smilie:

Wow! Thanks soooo much for the ignore link!! I've hated reading some of those nasty remarks. Some things don't need to be posted!

Best wishes -

... Oh, and I'm so glad they won!! I think Dick's fight to win that first competition was amazing!! For someone his age to hold on for that many hours!!! And I believe his daughter was sincere in her caring for him afterwards. She also gave Zach a towel, asked how he was and took him a drink, too.

Zach deserves kudos for his hanging in there, at the end, also. Good job to all three.

Kat

That's a good point Savannah. Dick's behavior toward Daniele has been consistent the whole season. He would definitely split the money with her but Dani has been back and forth with her feelings for her dad. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she stiffed him in the end and just went back to not speaking to him after the show.

BTW, didn't Vincent say in an interview a while back that the problems between the D's had to do with Daniele borrowing money from Dick and not paying it back? Maybe I have that wrong but I thought that's what he said....

BTW, didn't Vincent say in an interview a while back that the problems between the D's had to do with Daniele borrowing money from Dick and not paying it back? Maybe I have that wrong but I thought that's what he said....

Maybe she'll pay him back now. But, hopefully, that wouldn't be all that she would give Dick if she were to win.

just to put this to rest.. here is a post by scarpias on Sept. 10th.. and how his IA came about... (after people jumped on him for spelling it out, he started using IA) lets not forget that there are those that are just trying to find peope to argue with and it has nothing to do with bb. this seems to be the case here.

I don't know why the incest alliance was so angry with Zach. Anyone with half a brain knows that if they made it to the final 3 that it would be 2 against 1. Zach had the chance to get rid of Danielle last week, and Eric screwed over Jessica by not using the veto the week before (and then being arrogant about it). So I hate that the incest alliance made it this far, but Danielle has won most of the challenges, and she deserves credit for that even if she is a lyine, conniving, b...............

anyways... dick and daniele are final 2 and thats that.. i am sure once they get out of the house they might see each other one a week.. but being around each other daily is something these two are not cut out for. lol

I know it is a game and they are supposed to be playing for themselves, but honestly, I am a parent and if I was in there with one of my sons and we were that close to half a mil, I would be ecstatic like Dick and going crazy too.....I would want my kids to win over me...hands down.

It also isn't any different from Will carrying Booger thru all of last season...Will was the mastermind, to the Booger went the spoils of all Will's efforts.

I am so excited for Dick and Daniele. I can't believe they did it. I have been rooting for the two of you since week two. Dick has been the most entertaining house guest ever! The only one to ever come close was Dr. Will (who I also adored in season 2). I have been waiting since season 2 for my team to win!

I really don't care which one wins, because, as they said last night, It doesn't even matter. They have won this game. I am really looking forward to the jury questions.

Congratulations Dick and Danielle. Great job! You both deserve to win!!!! IMO this is the best season ever of big brother!!!

AWESOME JOB!!!!

Dick worked his butt off getting to final 2 especially hanging onto that stupid key for 7-8 hrs. I personally thought that comp was brutal, but in the end he did what he had to ................................final 2 BABY Yeaaaaaaaaa

I prefer Dr. Will over Dick.

Dicks bad mouth and CBS not punishing him over it.. does not sit well with me.

Now regarding him as a player.. he is not the best player..

I would gladly take Dick over Will any day, Will hid in the diary room to let his truth come out, and stab you in the back, at least with Dick, you know whats coming - he will stab you in the front!! Id much rather have someone be up front and honest to my face, then behind my back!

Alexandria,

I keep meaning to tell you what a welcome addition you are to Morty's.

You're how old? 15? Wow.

Certainly puts to rest any theories about Dani's immature, sulky behavior being solely attributable to her young age...

Good on ya!

I knew that this outcome would bring out alot of feelings...but eeeshhh it has been brutal. I have always liked D/D and yet i would have given the 500k to Zach if he was able to run the table on them in these last 2 weeks. When Dick won that competition last night i have to say it was a great tv moment. While he was not the best sport all season and certainly not at that moment...he was certainly gave us the honest, truthfull reaction that i would have felt too... "We WON Everything!" All the houseguests will be in for a re-adjustment when they see all the information and Dick will see that he and daniel got lucky a few times like all houseguests have to even have a chance at final 2. But i for one saw a very real person who wanted to win this game for himself, his daughter and his son and was pretty honest about how he felt about all the houseguests...right to their face and sadly..many times over the line....but he was never boring and was always trying to build a realtionship with his daughter and was a very hard working guy. Would i have cooked so many times for people who hated me? Would I have been doing any more dishes in that house for the next 5 days? Would i have washed anymore towels after winning 275,000? Would i have been able to put up with a daughter who whined and complained incessantly?

I think Dick was allowed to go too far by his fellow houseguests and by the producers, I think he is very stupid for flaunting the rules violation of the coded letter. Nonetheless, I don't think he should be DQ'd and i definitely want to see him win the show. It was a great final HOH and i hope next year has someone who is as real as dick has been all season....maybe just not quite so willing to go over the edge.

GOOD JOB Dick and Danielle...make good use of the money. Make the effort to get Closer and don't buy anyone a monkey. :D

Lara

I don't think Dick was trying to show that he got one over on BB by admitting about the secert code O just think he thought it was funny that he got the coded message right after it didn't matter and thought it was funny. He also forgot at first and was kinda shocked that Vincent remembered. As for the "yelling" I must admit I have never seen so many babies this season. How come Zack and Jen were the only ones not to crawl into a ball and cry everytime Dick screamed? Haven't they ever had someone raise there voice at them? Did they really think Dick was going to cross the line?

Archived