Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually believe this though. It sounds like something VH1 would do. Here is a quote i got from over there

Word is the VH1 reality show is going to feature a therapist meeting with D & D to work out some issues. It will also follow around Dick as he dates and Dani's relationship. Hopefully, she'll be with Nick and we'll get three for the price of two. Also rumored that Janelle will be on an episode on a date with Dick. Still in the developmental stages right now so by the time filming is slated early next year the format could change.

I at least sort of believe it even if it is from CBS boards, it just sounds like something that would be made into a TV show.

Lynn...I loved your post...everything I was thinking :)

This summer has actually been great with BB!

I think the reason I loved Dick right from the start was his in your face rather than behind your back actions.

In past years it used to drive me NUTS when the hg's would talk trash in private and then be all sweet to each other's faces....it made me detest them and think of them as phoney.

Also the hugging everyone when evicted...I don't know HOW those people kept it together or let those others even TOUCH them after being backdoored, betrayed, etc...

That is why I loved Howie knocking Boogers hat off last year as he was leaving...at least he was honestly doing what he felt like doing....not all fake-ass pretending it didn't matter to him.

Dick stayed true to who he was and that is why I am a HUGE DICK LOVER!!! :animated_rotfl:

I actually heard D&D say something on showtime last nite. Dick said they would be talking at the wrap party about the "new reality show" that was starting. Dani mouthed some words to him. I felt like there was something up but they couldn't say it outloud. A few minutes later Dani said "so how much do the winners of TAR get". Dick got a funny look on his face & they awkwardly & quickly added Survivor in the conversation. My 1st thought was OMG YAY!! I bet D&D are doing the next Amazing Race but MBE it was this VH-1 show they were whispering about. Hmmmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

I could see DnD on TAR

Phil-Dick and Danielle I am sorry to tell you, you are the last team to arrive, you have been eliminated from the Amazing Race

Dick- %#$ You Phil you Mother#$%er, bend over so I can make you bleed. I am going to strangle you!!!

Dani- That Roadblock was SOOOOOOO HAAARD!!! I couldnt eat all that meat look at me!!! Nobody understands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more Sashaa. :cheers: I think that is why I just could not stand Dustin. I remember hearing him call Dick (behind his back OF COURSE) a washed up low life bartender, blah blah blah.... I said to my husband, MG Dustin is a shoe salesman, who is he to rip on Dick for his choice of careers. :rolleyes: Hypocrite!

i really think you can be a dick fan and not have him be your "hero and role model". i mean, is anyone on reality tv a good hero or role model? maybe, i guess...but i look for mine in real life. i find dick fascinating. a train wreck with a heart of gold. i find aspects of jen vapid and sad; but she has also proven herself to be a girl with many admirable qualities. i don't think i'm a societal deviant. and please, someone, please tell me how to do the ignore feature.

The review show reminded of how nasty Dick was. And I didn't even remember that the iced tea thing had nothing to do with him, it was an argument between jen and Dani. Also challenging Eric to a fight, what a coward, I don't remember him challenging Zach, Mike or Nick (his r rival). But, he was logical about gameplay. He understood about making deals and making threats and promises. He also figured out that Eric the Dork voted the wrong way on some evictions. (But he didn't figure out the why.)

By definition of game play he was better than Jameka, Amber, Jessica, Dustin and Jen because none of them had any gameplay to speak of. Erik the Dork thought he was clever, but that was proven wrong, and Zach could have made the final two if he paid attention literally 10 min before he eliminated Eric instead of Dani.

Of the last 9, who was the best game player. Dick first, Zach second and would be first if he paid attention and everyone else tied for last. So on that basis, Dick actually does deserve the money. But then again, I also believe he deserves cancer, but we can't have everything.

While I find your closing shot a bit harsh, I agree with most of what you said. The majority of the houseguests did not seem to be real fans of the BB game and had no idea of how to play strategically. The casting of this show made it the worse I've seen since I've been watching. No wonder we've ended up with one of the worst final two (IMO).

Dick and Dani at least played the game and played it well. I think Erik would have done better and gone further were he not hampered by being AP. At least they'll all get paid. I don't think Zach really understood the dynamics and nuances of the show. Had he been more up on previous seasons he might have known to split up the pair before final 3 or 4.

Cancer is not something to wish on your worst enemy. If you, or yours had ever been through that, you wouldn't make a statement like that. My daughter died at the age of 15 from leukemia and what she/we went through is not something to wish on another human being. That statement is as low as anything Dick has said.

I have mixed emotions about Evil. On the one hand I am appalled at how over the top he went with housemates that were beyond just typical gameplay and BS. Won't go into which were those because it's all been said before.

Then there's the side of him that I've enjoyed where he's funny, loyal and kind. I think it's cool that he dresses as he sees fit. I feel bad for the way he's treated by Danielle and think between the two he was the better all around player. He won comps and played the social aspect of the game well.

Is he a good person? Who knows. It made for an interesting summer though.

Well, what I like I about Dick is the fact that he is trying to make amends with Dani and fix their relationship. On the show last night, you really saw that in that conversation they had on her bed. They were both crying and it was very geniune. I don't know how Dani will treat him out of the house, but at least ED will try to reach out to her.

Archived