Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

I wondered if D&D were going to be on TAR from an exchange I heard between them a few nites ago. But then I though hmmmm :animated_scratchchin: TAR is kinda family fare I couldn't imagine them wanting Dick because they would have to bleep out so many words :animated_rotfl:

You know how the pairs normally fight on TAR when they get frustrated? Could you imagine the fights D&D would have under all that pressure :scared: I don't think they could handle it :giggle: There was some other rumor about them getting a VH-1 type show where cameras follow them around during their lives. Who knows what's up but I hope something is :grin2:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francis, pointing out that the statement "Dick deserves cancer" is a hurtful thing to many posters who have had cancer, or known a loved one with it (that's most of us),... is not bashing anyone, or anyone's feelings. imo.

Just an opinion, and a reaction, from people who have known the hell of cancer, and have a hard time with the statement being made about anyone.

That's all it was about.

And yes Marty, one more day!!

If people are offended why post with such anger, why not PM and keep the boards a happy place. Just saying...

Thank God, only one more day.

I've always spoken for 'just me' in my posts. My opinions, my point of view.

With that said, I'm a Canadian woman, and I don't like Dick, so...

I wasn't attacking anyone, I just said that I speak for myself.

And I wasn't necessarily referring to Dick Donato.....if ya catch my drift..............ah forget it.......

and the cancer comment makes this a happy board ?

People were calling out a poster by NAME in the thread. After countless posts from the mods asking for posters to stick to the house guests and not attach posters. I'd just hate for this thread to be locked AGAIN. I just suggested that instead of using the thread to vent your anger, why not simply send a little note that says, "hey, you comment offended me because..." Then maybe that poster could go back and edit.

If you are looking to pick a fight, i would suggest another target and another subject. Just saying.

I went back and edited my post and took out the name of the poster that made the cancer statement. Now it's just a response to that statement which I think is allowed. Sorry if I offended some people. The statement just hit me wrong. Continue with the 'happy' posting. :rolleyes:

I get that in a public forum there are bound to be people that post things that upset others. The things said about houseguests are about the houseguests and not about anyone of us and our life. Having someone write " I hope Dick Dick's falls off" is not directed towards us nor is it making a mockery of all dick's that may have fallen off in society as a whole. I don't think it is meant in a literal sense. I know it's not what got people upset, but I just don't get why what doesn't have anything to do with us on the board suddenly does.

Although there may be better way of expressing onself, I think sometimes it's too easy for people to be hurt by things said when we all are stronger than that in reality. Or maybe both sides want attention? One says it and another makes it about them?

That being said, what a summer it's been! Can't wait for BB9!

I just suggested that instead of using the thread to vent your anger, why not simply send a little note that says, "hey, you comment offended me because..." Then maybe that poster could go back and edit.

I would guess someone that would post a comment about wishing cancer on another person, in public no less, could care less about a PM let alone, go back and edit it.

case in point, another member posting it was hurtful to her, yet that cancer comment remains unedited

I just suggested that instead of using the thread to vent your anger, why not simply send a little note that says, "hey, you comment offended me because..." Then maybe that poster could go back and edit.

I would love to be able to ask posters to edit what they posted. This year has had some of the most vile posters of any year I have seen. :stupid:

Archived