Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

I don't like Dick Donato (posted to try and stay on topic)

justme your always jumping on people didnt you go off on a bunch of members just the other day

& didnt you say a few days ago you were leaving this board?

I suggest you re-read my posts (from when I joined here - it's not that long ago) before accusing me of jumping on others.

And I receive emails from this forum when I have comments or messages. In future, I'll try to refrain from reading the threads so I'm not tempted to join in any discussion.

Edited to add: RealDeal, I noticed that was your first post. Hope you didn't sign up just for that.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Dick will say about AP that America's vote was really only one vote so how could the one vote have saved him.

It will take him sometime to figure that one out.

But I'm sure Dick will be happy that America was on his side throughout the game. Because if it weren't for him with his late night performances in the beginning, Showtime would have been even more boring than most of it was.

why would be off limits to be nasty to Dick. There is no way any of us could be as nasty as he is to the females and the smaller guys. My only regret is I would love to get in Dick's face, and being that I am presumably bigger than that coward, he would say nothing....because that's what cowards do.

My only regret is I would love to get in Dick's face, and being that I am presumably bigger than that coward, he would say nothing...

Dick will NEVER be in a position where he'll say nothing!!

A man of words, our Dick (mind you, they tend to be a lot of the same words...)

"why would be off limits to be nasty to Dick. There is no way any of us could be as nasty as he is to the females and the smaller guys. My only regret is I would love to get in Dick's face, and being that I am presumably bigger than that coward, he would say nothing....because that's what cowards do."

Cowardice as in hiding behind a computer screen in the wee hours of the morning (before you have to catch the school bus of course) trying fruitlessly to garner a reaction via juvenile posts completely lacking in grammar or correct punctuation? In the immortal words of Jameka...."ummmmmmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Sorry mods.

There is no way any of us could be as nasty as he is to the females and the smaller guys

I suggest you go back and read more of the Dick threads. It's apparent that if some people were in the house while Dick was ranting they would have picked up their pom-poms and cheered.

"My dad will kill you" :party_smilie: "I want to crush the bones in your throat" :party_smilie: "I swear on your daughter's life, i will make you miserable" :party_smilie: "I want to rape you in the ass until you bleed to death" :party_smilie:

Re: the police record on Dick. http://offthebackdave.wordpress.com/2007/0...r-la-county-ca/

A little fyi I discovered. Just something to think about... http://www.bb8spoiler.com/?p=1309

It's even here, in this board's live feed archives for August 27th: "11:36 BBT

Dick telling a story of when he was in Jail for DUI and says he had this guy say to him "I'll give you my bread for your beets"

Dick telling them all the Jails he's been in Riverside, LA county and IN Hollywood Jails and the one in Hollywood for DUI saying "i was hammered" as he was almost at a club when he was pulled over..."

I'm curious -- if the police record turns out to be valid, would some of you still feel the same way? Should a person with a criminal record (anyone- not just Dick) be permitted on reality shows?

I'm curious -- if the police record turns out to be valid, would some of you still feel the same way?

If rape/torture/kill threats garner cheers and adoration, what would a few harmless DUI's do? Nada. Even if people can place Dick with Mike Vick in the dog fighting kill yards Dick's banners will still be flip-flapping.

It's no use.

Archived