Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

I would be going crazy if I were them in the BB house now. Nothing to do but eat and play cards!! It's all part of the game but under the circumstances, they are holding up very well.

Imagine any of us as either the daughter or father being with each other constantly day and night for alone with each other for a week??? My kids ( older than Daniele) would have been nuts by now being with their dad all this time. Who wouldn't be??

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye aye, off to work, you guys get to see the show before me, I can't wait,lol :animated_wave:

I mentioned the arrest record and was informed it was never validated and most likely a fake. As people have pointed out - there's no proof, other than whatever Dick has said - or someone who knows him.

It is a game. There's been bad behavior on the part of every player and none of them are faultless. Outside the house, no one knows who these people really are. I agree that everyone should let it go - root for who we like and stop the back and forth insulting!!!

There will never, ever be a meeting of the minds by either Dick/Daniele lovers and haters, so just agree to disagree.

For those of us that are happy to see them in the final two, let's enjoy the moment!!

Kat

Justme:

That record IS fake.....Dick's mom's last name is not Donato, he and Daniele even mentioned it a few days ago

The kid that originally made/posted that made a point ( & the mistake ) of saying he KNOWS it's the correct Richard Donato because the site ( bought ) he got it from listed relatives ( as a form of proof per se )

In another thread, a lot of posters made a valid point, IF it were true it would more than likely be on the smoking gun web site like many other "celebrity" * records. SG even has Janelle's on their site.

( * for lack of a better term )

QueenJoni - you're right. (Were you the one that set me straight in that earlier post, too?) I should have checked TSG first. I agree - it must be a fake.

Kat

These "alleged" serious charges took place over 10 years ago.

Ooo, can I use this quote in the OJ threat, too?

I remember when jessica was laughing about her car accidents while she was texting brought very angry and offended posts about how selfish she is to put so many lives in danger because so many posters had family members & friends killed by people driving while texting. how could Jessica just laugh at the danger...funny, I don't see any of that "anger" towards Dick's DUI's and I know they have been mentioned before. That's odd double standard, IMO.

Mexi,

Thanks and I hope you didn't take the original post as a finger wag.

I did post that in a different thread.......in that one was I wasn't trying to set you ( or anyone straight ) I was just trying to inform everyone that it's a phony.

This thread however, was more to set some straight as they continue on and on about something they are ASSUMING is real.

It's pretty straw-reaching to have gone to all the trouble the original forger went to fake that.

Edit to add:

Fat Cat, what is really tragic is I've seen him live several times in the last 10 years, one of them this year AND I bought the TEE SHIRT !!

I do have to say that he put on an AMAZING show for his age and still is kinda sexy ( Yee gads ).

He did a version of "The Reason" by Hoobastank that blew theirs away !!

Here's the kicker : He had women in their 60's and older STILL running to the stage throwing their PANTIES at him !! My sister and I spoke of doing that ( as a gag ) but we didn't want to look like 2 40+ yr old perverted hags LOL

Queenjoni - not at all!! Not a finger-wag! I don't mind being set straight, at all! As much as I would love to believe I know everything...well...I don't...

I have no problem having more information - I'm a trivia and facts and information junkie!! That's one thing I LOVE about the internet!!

You can set me straight anytime - no hard feelings ever!

Just call me "Smellycat"... oops, Mexikat!

Francis, some ppl like Dick, some don't.

Some think he's a monster, some don't.

No right or wrong here...just the same differences as have been here since Day 1 of the season.

None of it matters...just over 4 hours to go till show time!!

Enjoy the season finale, everyone!

one last time I am gonna say that no one said that a DUI wasn't serious, but there are lots of situations where you get a DUI, and I also said if anyone continues to drive while having had alcoholic beverages will end up with a DUI, the odds are against us all if we drink and drive, 15 years ago I had a DUI,and I wasn't even in my car or on a public street, my keys were in my car, and I had had some drinks, the police can take you down if they just smell alcohol, they have that right, bad luck for me, and I gave the police a lot of lip and they gave me a really fun ride in a paddy wagon to jail, would I go on the BB show if I could? maybe, am I a criminal with traits of bad behavior,nope, do I drink and drive any more, nope, as a matter of fact, I rarely drink at all any more, I usually end up the designated driver these days,lol, My DUI was not your typical one, and had I zipped my lip I may not have even ened up with one, but that isn't me and I actually learned a lot from the experience, so old fatcat has come clean folks,lol

Double standard is a double standard.

Congratulations Dick, hope the psychological/ emotional scars are worth it.

and blind is blind, out for today, see ya'all later tonight.lol

Live feed archives for August 27th:

"11:36 BBT

Dick telling a story of when he was in Jail for DUI and says he had this guy say to him "I'll give you my bread for your beets"

Dick telling them all the Jails he's been in Riverside, LA county and IN Hollywood Jails and the one in Hollywood for DUI saying "i was hammered" ..."

Archived