Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the haters out there.....don't hate the player, hate the game :angel_not: Its been a great season and i can't wait till next year...God help the house if anyone tries this strategy again. :animated_shocking: To all the great posters and to all the great posts that have made me laugh--Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cya all around and i don't know what i am going to do with my DVR and nights now :bigcry:

I am so glad to have found this website and it will be a part of all my tv experiences :D

Lara

P.S. Congrats Dick....if you read this, Post alot of pictures of your trip on your myspace or on Vincent's. Good Luck. stay out of Irish Jail.

Oh I just meant that now that we have the avatars back, it's a sign that BB is really over. We don't have to worry about our avatars slowing down the board anymore since the BB traffic is slowing down.

They remove the avatars during BB because they slow down the board.

I guess Dick learned that bullying does pay. Ah well, it was probably too late to teach an old dog new tricks anyway. The big win was the start of a family again, and for that I do congratulate him.

Dick won, but he found out that his mastermind move to team up with Eric and Jessica (whcih by the way, he betrayed first chance he got) was actually America's move. But he did accomplish what he set out to do. In the finale, he had his hair puffed up with the red/pink streaks, and his piercings, and he has the nerve to question Dustin's sexuality? Wow. Also, he was wearing a shirt which reads "Suicidal Tendencies" please Didk, please, follow through on that plan too. And as a last parting shot, his momma Donato is ugly.

Until next year fellow BB fans.

I thought it was funny how Julie made sure he knew that not only did Eric have to vote the way america wanted him, but that he also had to convince others to keep him and if not he would've been evicted weeks back. Dick took it pretty well, but it was nice to see his face as he realized that the big moves he was so proud of actually weren't his afterall.

Archived