Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

Zach Swerdzewski - 3/2 means 1.5 OUT OF FOUR ARE VOTING FOR ZACH or 37.5 %

Daniele Donato - 5/6 means 1.2 OUT OF FOUR ARE VOTING FOR DANI or 30%

Dick Donato - 3/1 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 ARE VOTING FOR DICK or 25%

X TO 1 ODDS - 1 OVER X+1 So 3 to 1 means 1/4 or 25% chance to win

but thats just my basic breakdown and i could be wrong which would explain my poor winnings at the track

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHH Finally something I know a lil about. I have lost enough to tell ya

Here are the latest Big Brother odds for the remaining contestants in Season 8:

Zach Swerdzewski - 3/2

Daniele Donato - 5/6

Dick Donato - 3/1

The easiest way to explain is that Daniele is the favorite-- You would need to bet 600 to win 500 so that puts her at better than even money

Zack is the second choice--- If you lay 100 you will win 150

and Dick is the longshot Lay 100 to win 300 so you get 3x your bet on Dick

otally disagree, Xal. I think it's a travesty if the final (and most important) comp is a random guessing game.

Not fair to anyone..the HG's, the fans, the jury.

So if the final challenge was another endurance comp that Zach had an advantage in you'd be perfectly happy with that?

Be honest.

If ED wins tonight or Zach, the final HOH, he will pick right then and there who he takes, then next tues is the finale, where they will be in the studio, they will have the jury there and the final 2, then they will or wont reveal the AP thing before the vote, then the Jury votes and that is it, wrap party.

Although things in Big Brother are never certain in advance, based on previous years, round three of the final HoH will almost certainly follow the pattern.

The final round has been pretty similar since Big Brother started sequestering a jury, with the exception of season 4, where BB had the opportunity to switch it up a little and make the questions about the finalists' exes.

Here is a cut-and-paste re-cap flashback synopsis.

From CBS official BB2 website

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd

The last HoH competition involves seven questions from Julie about everything that they've experienced in the Big Brother House. Will and Nicole write their answers on a dry erase board and get one point for each correct answer. Their point totals from the first two rounds don't count towards their Round 3 total. (To see the seven questions, CLICK HERE.) Nicole answers all 7 questions correctly, while Will misses one, giving the HoH title to Nicole.

From CBS official BB3 website

ROUND THREE

Waiting in the green room to see their loved ones are Danielle's husband, Lisa's father and Jason's parents. Also, as a special surprise, Eric is waiting for a reunion with Lisa, should she be to one kicked out tonight.

With $500,000 riding on the balance, Lisa and Jason face off in Round Three of the ultimate HoH Competition. Each of the nine evictees has weighed in with positive and negative comments about each of the three remaining HouseGuests. Jason and Lisa have to hold up the photograph of the correct remaining HouseGuest whom they think answers the question. After nine questions, the winner will be the one with the most points.

For question one, Julie says Lori used the terms "mysterious, funny and polite." The question is, which one did she call funny? Jason and Lisa both answer Danielle, which is correct and get a point apiece. (For the full list of questions, Click Here. Lisa answers eight of the nine questions correctly, while Jason only gets five correct. Lisa takes the ultimate HoH title and has a few moments to finalize her plan.

From CBS official BB4 website

ALISON WINS HOH, "PICKS" ROBERT FOR EVICTION

As Alison and Jun head to the final round of the three-part Head of Household Competition, the two floaters continue their alliance. However, Robert still feels confident that he won't be evicted. He threatens both of them separately that if either one of them evicts him he will sway the jury to vote against them. There have been a lot of strategies in the House over the course of the game, but this week it all comes down to the Competitions. In a live Head of Household Competition that put Jun and Alison's knowledge of their exes to the test, Alison wins, and chooses Robert for eviction shortly thereafter.

From CBS offical BB5 website

ENCORE PRESENTATION

With a very nervous Diane looking on, Cowboy and Drew settle in to play "Encore Presentation"--the third and final part of the three-part HoH competition. Julie reads Drew and Cowboy a series of incomplete sentences that had been posed to the six jury members. She then offers Drew and Cowby two possible endings. They must choose which ending is correct. Drew dominates and is crowned the final HoH, faced with having to decide who to evict and who to take with him to the end.

From CBS official BB6 website

JANEY BE NIMBLE, JANEY BE QUICK

If ED wins tonight or Zach, the final HOH, he will pick right then and there who he takes, then next tues is the finale, where they will be in the studio, they will have the jury there and the final 2, then they will or wont reveal the AP thing before the vote, then the Jury votes and that is it, wrap party.

Is there a Sunday show?

I remember in bb6, after Ivette won the last hoh, Janelle stayed for awhile. Remember her finally getting the chance to talk to Ivette alone when bb called Maggie to the DR right before Ivette made her choice? I thought Janelle had made a really good argument on reasons to keep her, but Ivette evicted Janelle, kept Maggie, and she Ivette lost to Maggie.

From CBS official BB6 website

JANEY COULDN'T JUMP THE CANDLESTICK!

Ivette nominates and evicts Janelle, and the buxom blonde of BIG BROTHER 6 finds herself on the way out the door. Julie welcomes Janey, empathizing with the brainy blonde. Janelle watches the farewell messages from Mags and Ivette, but ishakes her head at Ivette's choice, calling it a "bad" one as she will lose the Jury vote to Maggie.

Julie congratulates Ivette and Maggie for making the Final Two, as the girls hug and celebrate the excellent game-play that has brought them to the final round. To whom will the Jury award the half-million dollars? Will it be Manipulation Maven Maggie, or Miami Mama and final HoH Ivette who walks away with the Grand Prize? Find out when the Jury cast their votes live on the final nail-biting episode of BIG BROTHER 6, Tuesday, September 20, 9pm ET/PT, only on CBS.

So Janelle got evicted right after round 3 of the final HoH.

She must have spoken to Ivette prior to that, in the hopes of convincing her to take Janelle to the final 2 in the event that she won.

thx for clarifying that, jedi.

edit--now that I think about it, their talk was before the comp. Janelle tried to get Ivette to throw it by promising her she'd take her to F2, keeping Ivette still in good with the jury. I also remember thinking at the time of the comp, there was no way Ivette could have thrown it had she wanted to because it was simply guessing. No skill whatsoever.

I am so nervous, and excited, and I'm stuck at work, recording BB, so I won't be able to watch it til I get home in 3 hours................ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

GO DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived