Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudo's to everyone here for NOT being vicious today!

I was tempted to register at CBS last night after ED lost, so I could get in some trash talk, but that's just not the way I roll...

As for vicious, ED out did himself last night. The final nail in the coffin, was him saying he hoped all of his trash talk would cause Zach to lose his job. Not to mention hoping Zach loses any relationship Zach may have outside the house. Good on Zach for keeping his cool. He likely caused ED to waste a lot of energy, which would have been better spent on finding that 'zen' spot, to keep him in the contest longer.

And Zach being 'hired' at the last moment? I wish that was the way for ALL HG's. I am so sick of the 'professional' player. I'm sick of the 'wanna be' stars. Even Zach, with his 'I have a project', turns me off. This kind of stuff goes on in all of these CBS games. So much so, that it has caused some of the players picked, getting kicked out of the game or out of contention, when the press finds out they have some connection to CBS, or some other Hollywood entity, as has happened on Survivor. I think the game should be played by complete non-entities, turnip heads, pumpkin patchers, with a few 'I never watch TV' executives thrown in for smarts. I'm sick of hearing 'in season three this happened', and ED getting crazy over having waited for 3 years to get as far as he did, total turn off for me. This ought to be a game made up of regular people. Just my humble opinion.

As for Zach being a 'floater', that's the way I cast him, up till these last few weeks, but I can see now, how difficult it is to remain 'under the radar', in this game. If that was his game, it surely was D/D's game, to keep him there, thinking they could use him over and over to further themselves in the game. One back scratches another.

If Zach makes it to final two, he win's, in my opinion, if he's up against ED. I know, in most season's, it's the complete opposite with the jury, but for this season, ED's lousy 'social' skills will do him in in the end. He just trashed too many people on his way to the end.

A big thanks for Morty's. Morty's is a towering beacon of sanity, in the world of BB boards. You can take that to the bank!

One of the main reasons I want D or D to win this game is because they love this game.

Yes, Dick has loved this game so much that he came into the game with the intention of cheating. It wasn't a spir of the moment deal, he actually planned out a way to cheat, not bend the rules, but cheat. He likes winning, I wouldn't say he loves the game.

Whereas Zach, proudly states that he was 'hired' four days before the show, was there to do a job, didn't bother to watch more than some of the last season on the DVD's (in the hotel pre-show, I think) and that his prime reason for being there was that he hoped he could get the producers to look at a show that he had built. He has said he threw comps, he has kissed butt to every HOH and slimed his way into the final three. It pisses me off that there are so many BB fans who have for years sent in tapes and gone to open casting calls and tried so hard to get on the show while this jerk laughs and sneers at that because they just hired him.

And it's somehow HIS fault that the producers wanted to cast Zach for the show? What about Nick and the others who were "hired" for the show. And what makes you think Danielle wasn't "hired" for the show. She was too young to actually be ON the show (and for those "years" that she applied, she was too young to even be considered), but because of the situation, she has been allowed to be on the show.

And by the way, his so called "sliming" his way into the final 3, was actually allowing Danielle into the final 3. He had won PoV and could have used it to send Danielle home. But I guess if he had done that, he would have been a backstabbing creep.

And what makes you think Danielle wasn't "hired" for the show. She was too young to actually be ON the show (and for those "years" that she applied, she was too young to even be considered), but because of the situation, she has been allowed to be on the show.

Uhhhh........... :animated_scratchchin: Michelle from BB4 was only 19. Where did you hear that?

no teresall she didn't cheat.

Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.

I do think this season shows good reason why you SHOULD be 21 but CBS has the right to change the rules if they want

Sorry, is there someone named Zach playing in this game? Sure, he seems like a decent guy, but my gosh is he boring!! Of all the people in the country, BB couldn't pick someone with more personality? I've been a D&D fan, but was disappointed when they chose to go back on their word with their alliance with Jess and Eric. Although Dani is a bit of a princess, in my opinion she is the one who should win BB8 between the 3. She's smart, has won a lot of competitions, and has actually been playing this game strategically. :animated_bouncy:

Klasskat, this was also part of the application.

Applicants will further be chosen to create a pool of approximately forty (40) finalists. The Producers reserve the right to change any of the application terms at anytime or to select or not select anyone at their sole discretion.

You know they had to have a way to cover themselves.

Wow. I'm pretty new myself, but I have to say, I've noticed there's a few here that spend more time laying on the sarcasm to other posts or comments (particuarly new members) than actually discussing anything. There are intelligent people out there who have not been part of this forum before now, you know. The number of posts you've tallied up under your name shouldn't affect the responses.

Thanks for posting that Glasskat (who never said anything about anybody cheating, by the by). I found it interesting, and appreciate that you put it up. I'm pretty new here myself, but welcome.

Archived