Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JustMe.... you dont seem new at all.... you jumped right in like you knew everyone and had been here for years. :)

i guess you wouldnt know that there has been a lot of "new" registrations in the last week or so that are actually members that already have accounts, but made new ones just so they could come in and cause problems and not worry about loosing their usual account. (if they get in trouble, their new account would be the one that gets banned) not saying this is what you did.. but i think some people are finding themselves suspicious of anyone that has just signed up in the last few days.

anyways.. sorry if you feel on the defensive side of things. but things get a little (a lot) tense around here as the season comes to an end... there are a lot of outspoken people here.. and from the looks of it, you seem to fit right in! (not a bad thing) you are holding your own.

sSig_oops2.gif

i had my volume up... way up.. i played the second one first and i thought it was just dick eating coco puffs... and then BLAM! lmao sFun_comp.gif my heart skipped a beat and i had a hot feeling.. scared me..

but funny! yes.. lmao

i think she did bb likes to create suspense that isnt really there jmho :footballhelmet:

ED VS ZACH chat away

who will win?

who will lose?

i expect zach to win

Couldn't have started this thread fast enough?! Shoulda added a poll...

i wanted to see if i still had my touch

poll would be two one sided

dani is throwing her usual bitch fest

i guess the zach lead is one and done now

Archived