Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

GO ZACK GO ZACK!! GO ZACK!!

I love how one week a whole part of the show dedicated to how much EVERYONE is so annoyed of Zack and the next week he is a deciding vote with the HORRID DENAODS. They have played an amazing game. Dick I think single handedly turned BB around. Without him, what a lame season... :outfitted_pirate::cartoon_tinkerbell::animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came back on line.....will the HOH comp be on the live feeds???

If they are....(I don't have live feeds) I sure hope and pray Morty's

doesn't crash on me tonight!!!!!! :pray2:

Edit: I posted in WRONG topic!!!!!grrrrrr

Just saw the "Dick berates Zach during HOH" on YOutube...all I can say is WOW! Maybe the D/D fans aren't vicious, but Dick sure is! Zach was amazing to put up with that.

Sorry D/D fans, I just don't understand the love. I just don't.

I disagree that voters not voting for someone like Dick defeats the purpose of the game.

This game has always been balancing the backstabbing and lying with good social skills. Hell, that is one of the things Jeff Probst always stresses on Survivor, that social skills are just as important as the physical aspects.

Dick ran through the house like a bulldozer, that was the way he socially played the game. He bullied and intimidated to get what he wanted.

So the bottom line is this, while something worked to get him to the end, if a jury doesn't award him the money it's more than fair. HE chose to completely disregard the social aspect of the game and while he has gotten to the end, it will bite him in the ass once it's all said and done (in my opinion). At one point or another he bullied or verbally attacked every single person in that house (except maybe Carol, I can't remember that far back).

On top of that, it wasn't even his attitude that got him to the end. Eric bailed him out quite a bit by swaying votes such as getting Dustin and Nick out. Yes, Dick helped him but ERIC initiated it. Eric was the bigger mastermind, not Dick. It just so happens since Eric never got that call to get Dick up, he didn't have many chances to get him out and when he DID figure out America loved Dick, he knew then he'd NEVER get the chance again.

Also, since his DAUGHTER won so many HoH's, that was a free pass for Dick because he knew he'd never go up during a Dani HoH. Plus with his two HoHs he could stay off the block.

So really, people need to stop thinking this "game" of Dick's to act like a jackass and slam people all the time was the thing that got him to the end. It wasn't. He and his daughters 4 (or was it 5) HoH wins, Eric being the main mastermind (IE. backroom shittalker) in the house yet unable to really go after Dick due to AP AND the way he'd keep making alliances is what got him through. Oh yes yes yes...see, you guys love to bring up floaters, but how may different alliances did Dick have through the season? LNC, Jen, Zach, Eric and Jessica, JAMEKA EVEN...amusing people talk about Zach floating to alliances when Dick and Danielle did THE SAME THING to keep their asses alive, even aligning with people they hated to stay in the house...ahem, just like Zach.

So yes, while Dick's attitude and constant verbal degrading of people isn't what got him to the end, I personally believe it WILL be what loses him the 500K.

social skills are just as important as the physical aspects.

In "real life", yes.

Social skills in this game--in this case how to work the crowd--are valuable assets only insofar as they advance a player in the game.

So in the context of this show, I don't see them as "social skills" at all, but more like manipulative tools.

HE chose to completely disregard the social aspect of the game and while he has gotten to the end, it will bite him in the ass once it's all said and done (in my opinion).

Hey who made dinner for everyone many many nights? Who spend a lot of nice friendly social time with other houseguests. DICK DICK. Yes he had his rants and I didn't like them but he also had a warm friendly side to him. I think the other HG knew that. Even Jameka tried to tell Zach that Dick will just do his rant for a while then he is over it.

One of the main reasons I want D or D to win this game is because they love this game. They have watched it for years, try to relate current situations with past houses, know about the feeders and the boards (mentioned Morty's), etc. Whereas Zach, proudly states that he was '
hired
' four days before the show, was there to do a
job
, didn't bother to watch more than some of the last season on the DVD's (in the hotel pre-show, I think) and that his prime reason for being there was that he hoped he could get the producers to look at a
show that he had built
. He has said he threw comps, he has kissed butt to every HOH and slimed his way into the final three. It pisses me off that there are so many BB fans who have for years sent in tapes and gone to open casting calls and tried so hard to get on the show while this jerk laughs and sneers at that because they just
hired
him.

Go Daniele and Dick! True Big Brother players!

Oh, so vicious, huh? :maleficent:

One of the main reasons I want D or D to win this game is because they love this game. They have watched it for years, try to relate current situations with past houses, know about the feeders and the boards (mentioned Morty's), etc. Whereas Zach, proudly states that he was 'hired' four days before the show, was there to do a job, didn't bother to watch more than some of the last season on the DVD's (in the hotel pre-show, I think) and that his prime reason for being there was that he hoped he could get the producers to look at a show that he had built. He has said he threw comps, he has kissed butt to every HOH and slimed his way into the final three. It pisses me off that there are so many BB fans who have for years sent in tapes and gone to open casting calls and tried so hard to get on the show while this jerk laughs and sneers at that because they just hired him.

straykat ~ Good post and some very good points!

:glare: i really think people should stop telling other people how to think... and stop telling us how we should look at this game and how it works and how it should go.

we are capable of forming our own opinions.

::::::::::shakes magic 8 ball::::::::::

??who will win part 2 of the final hoh???

::::::::::magic 8 ball says..."future looks bright"::::::::::::::

:animated_bouncy:

Okay if I understand it is okay that Dick was vile and mean to almost everyone because that is his game style but it is not okay for Zach to be an HOH asskisser when that was his game style?

I think that Zach did float at first - because no one would be his friend - and going to HOH to visit was acceptable and one of the only ways he could get people to have a conversation with him! Whatever reason he did that -- it has gotten him to final 3!

Good Luck and Good Play to all 3

marty.. you are you just dont understand. how can i make this any clearer. ok.. once again i will explain this to you. people... (thats you marty) this is how it goes...

i am the boss of me.

get it?

got it?

good!

you boss yourself.. i got my own issues! :animated_rotfl:

Okay if I understand it is okay that Dick was vile and mean to almost everyone because that is his game style but it is not okay for Zach to be an HOH asskisser when that was his game style?

I think that Zach did float at first - because no one would be his friend - and going to HOH to visit was acceptable and one of the only ways he could get people to have a conversation with him! Whatever reason he did that -- it has gotten him to final 3!

Good Luck and Good Play to all 3

snancy... valid point. i think its ok how zach played. everyone plays differently. i guess i just line them up and figure out who's game was a better one and who's game was more.... easy. to me, zach played an easier game. D/D had to fight to stay every week just for the fact they were related.. and then it didnt help that dick WAS a dick and had such a potty mouth...

now it comes down to the 3 and whoever wins it will deserve it. but i am hoping dick wins it. :)

Archived