Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure Zach knows the trash talking was just strategy (obviously not a good one).

yes it was clearly strategy... what I found interesting was when Zach was not responding, Dick started trying to egg him to talk, to reply, to defend himself... it seemed like a strategy of trying to get Zach to interact with Dick verbally, in hopes of breaking Zach's concentration

zach is probably only hg who wouldnt respond good for him

Re: the malfunction (and no, I'm not posting this because I'm not a Dani fan).

After falling, when Dani came back out last night, she said, "Sorry I broke your game, Michael."

I think, if Dani truly believed a malfunction caused her to fall, she wouldn't have used those specific words, and it probably would have been discussed further between her and Dick later on. We'll see if they mention it at all today.

I saw the tape as well. It seemed like she didn't quite make the jump over the bunny (IMO, of course).

Either way, I don't think Dani could have possibly made it through that competition to the end -- certainly no where near the extent (and pain) Zach and Dick did.

Didn't care for Dick's tactics at all last night (and I should mention that Dani coughed to get Dick's attention, then mouthed for Dick to distract Zach-- she was smiling as soon as Dick started going off on Zach -- so it wasn't Dick on his own that started it all).

However, with that said, even I had to feel for Dick at the end last night. That man was hurtin' bad.

They both did amazingly.

And, oh yeah -- GO ZACH!

This might have already been said, and I really am not a fan of the Danoto's or Zach, but in the live feeds Zach was talking to Daniele, and telling her how great Dick was, but that he was also getting hurt by what Dick was saying and she was upset that Zach went from praising Dick to putting him down. I just don't see that, I see Zach telling her his feelings and she is getting defensive for no reason IMO. So I hope that it will be Zach and Dick in the finals, and let the jury vote for who they think deserves the money.

The jury members can't mess it up....

(they don't know that it is for comp)

The questions come from the diary room sessions...

The footage from previous years that I remember was not from the diary room, but from the jury house location.

But they probably aren't told which 2 of the final 3 will be playing in part 3.

i wont i expect zach to win

Just because the last comp will (might) be 'questions' -- doesn't necessarily mean Dani's got it in the bag.

Before I joined here, everyone was talking about how Zach was hiding out in the HOH room (before Jameka left) and what a loser he was for doing so. Just what do you think he was doing up there all that time? I think Zach has spent a great deal of time thinking about the competitions and what's to come. He may be more prepared than some people think.

Dani coughed to get Dick's attention, then mouthed for Dick to distract Zach-- she was smiling as soon as Dick started going off on Zach

this would be the biggest problem I have with Daniele... I truely loved her at the start of the show... I love her personality and the way she would tease everyone with silly reasons for why she would nominate them... however, the double standard that she has regarding Dick gets to me... if he is negative/critcal of her, she'll get upset at him/etc, but if it's to her advantage, she'll encourage him to use the same behavior towards others that she complains about...

dani is afraid of zach in comps jmho

he beat her head to head in all of last few comps but pov

which quite frankly i dont think he was trying

I must say I commend all 3 of them for there performance , Dani was shivering like crazy , could tell she was in lots of pain from the cold , and she did state to her dad that the malfunction did not matter she was done and could not last much longer , Dick for a 40+ smoker never working out he lasted a very long time to give Zack a run for his money . I know I could never of lasted for more then a hour or 2 with the cold water adding to the cramping ,

and KUDO'S for Zach he kept is cool and concentration during Dicks rants and all the obsticles of the comp

( I am not a pantymunchen dork fan ) but must in all fairness give props to Zach for what he has done the past few weeks :2thumbsup:

I saw the tape as well. It seemed like she didn't quite make the jump over the bunny

to me it looked like she wasn't even trying to jump it......it looked like she was trying to figure out what the heck it was doing ( is it stopping ? ) which is why I believe she was kind of backing up from it rather than jump it, being unsure what was happening to it.......because it was clearly breaking down at that point

it was even mentioned not long after that it began to slow down right before Dick, then went even slower at Zach and began to STOP right in the middle of Dani's carrot

Either way, I don't think Dani could have possibly made it through that competition to the end

Because it broke and remained broken, we will never know for sure.......perhaps Dick or Zach may have lost their footing 1st in one of the following "rabbit go rounds" - now we will never know, hence why that should be either redone, or a different comp to replace part 1

The footage from previous years that I remember was not from the diary room, but from the jury house location.

I seem to remember it being that was as well.....

( EDIT: I had to re-do the 2nd quote as it was the same as the 1st, proving that had this been a copy/paste comp I would have lost for sure !! )

Wait till they win the next 2 rounds, the D/D fans will be vicious in their delight.

:huh: is posting a happy smilie and saying "way to go!" or "yes! D/D did it!" or " WOOHOOOO DICK WON" or "WHOOHOOO Daniele WON" vicious?

these things are vicious???? it might be delightful.. happy.. but come on.. i think its very unfair to say D/D fans are anything near vicious. most dont even talk viciously about other HG.

of course this is maybe what makes others mad... d/d fans dont live up to the expectations... :animated_scratchchin: i am beginning to understand. sHa_yes2.gif

oh that would've been me saying he was hiding out in the hoh. Do I think he was Jedi traing in his own mind, uh no!!! I think he was sleeping till it was time, anyway hands down he was gonna win that comp,ED had the will, but could in no way have beat him, he's a small man, no muscle tone, a heavy smoker, all the odds were against him, AND Daniels made the comment that she does not swim or hot tub because it makes hercold, she never woulda lasted.

Archived