Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UVP and Justme, is it just that you want Zach to win, or do you think he has a realistic chance of winning?

lets see who won like few hoh that would be zach

zach is not some push over in comps like jameka or eric

from what i seen the few weeks zach has won every comp that determines whether he goes or stays

i dont see this time being different

he already won part 1 easilywithout breaking a sweat

The odds for final hoh were against him but he ovecame that...

I think he could win... He has played a good clean game....

He didn't float as much as he did listen, watch and adapt...

He deserves to win just as anyone who walked into that house the first day does... How they entertained us along the way is quite irrelevant when you really think about it... The goal is to stay in any way you can...

Definitely a realistic chance of winning. As I said, I think Zach's smarter (and more prepared) than some people give him credit for.

c/s for a dollar

The way I perceive it, if Zack is in the final two, he will get nearly all the Jury votes no matter who he goes up against.

D\DE played an excellent strategic game that will only net them the 500k if they are both in the final two (jury has to pick one, which is the same as picking the other). Their down fall, in IMHO, is that their social game is really bad, they burned every single player in the Jury house; they have very little "good will" of those on the jury, the way I see it.

I am curious, how so others here see Zack loosing to Dick or Daniele if he paired to either in the final 2.

i think all 3 have a fair shot at winning final HOH. especially since we dont know what part 3 is yet...

and.. if it is like the last few years, and they have to pick which line a jury member said.... then it would come down to who paid more attention to the others in the house. its not like the 3 of them were best friends with anyone from the jury.. lol

the only way i see zach losing to d/d in final 2 is...if amber and dustin and jess vote for them; jen and jameka vote zach...eric/america votes d/d. i think d/d will not win in the final 2 against zach...which makes me sad...but! what can you do? i like zach at times. he has played well in pressure situations. but he's gone into the good/evil people which really turns me off, can't keep his story straight "i threw the comps, i didn't throw them, i'm a genius" etc. i guess i just don't like his delusions of grandeur side. i feel SO bad that zach EVER took off his pants on tv! that must be the most painful thing for a man, to be talked about as "the angry inch" by everyone and jameka saying it was like an infants' you know what. i really wish he had never done that.

Very well said, King. I also do not believe that Zack was a "Floater", he played the game his way and he beat out everyone other than the two D's at this point.

Personally, I did not see Dick's abusive tiraids as good game. Even Dick's entertainment value wore thin very quickly.

I would love to see Zack win!

while i do think zach should win because he was the best player the jury wont giive it to him vs either donato

I agree uvp. BUT, I hope you are wrong. It seems they portray the jury trash talking one person then the jury ends up voting for that very person they were trash talking:::::::::::::::sighs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

c/s

the classical bb setup

uvp is right...they will consider Zach a "floater" which is equal to "nonplayer" like Erika was last season. (I don't agree with that, for Zach, he played the game, imho).

I think Zach would have won it if he would have got rid of Danielle by using the pov. I think that would have gone a long way in the juries eyes.

Archived