Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

Zack had his chance to make the best move all season. He should have convinced Dani to use the veto so they could take out Eric. Then during the veto ceremony, after Dani uses it, Zack nominates Dick instead. That would have been priceless. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say its Zach, Dick, Dani and Jameka in the final four.......seems this is what will most likely happen. If Zach wins HOH & POV, do you think he'll try and align with Jameka, or stick with the Donatos? what do you think is his better move?

Its tricky, because he couldnt win against Jameka in the final 2, but he probably wont even get there if he sticks with D/D.

Cards made too much noise when shuffled near the HG's mikes. It was hard to hear their convos on all cams if one of them was messing with the deck of cards. Maybe that's why they haven't given them any this season...

I have BBAD on ShoToo....It comes on here in So. Cal. at Midnight.

I turn it on and in 15 mins. I'm sound asleep...better than a sleeping

pill! :sleep1:...lol What'll I do for a good night's sleep when BB is over?

Zach "masterplan" has been to take Dick to the Final 2. Do you think that after they evict Jess, Zach will move to get Danielle out? She's the only other multi-HOH winner left. That is if D&D are not HOH, or course.

Before you all flip out, allow me to explain.

Some will say Eric has been the best. I say he has done well, but he has made some very boneheaded decisions that would have gotten him out much sooner had some of the HGs not been so stupid. On top of that, the DR had a big effect in saving him from eviction.

Some will say Dick and Dani. I say no for a few reasons. Number one, they are related. No two people in the history of BB have had such a strong alliance and it's due to blood. They have always had each others back because of that blood relation. Thus, from the start of the season they had an unfair advantage, even if it wasn't that big of one.

Second, it's entirely likely that Dick wouldn't still be here if the DR hadn't manipulated the game to keep Eric and that extra vote from AP.

Third, Dani is GREAT at comps and that's the second reason she's still here (next to her dad giving her veto). She keeps winning HoHs and vetos...that is PART of the game but you also need to be good at the mental and social aspects of the game to be considered a great player and Dani isn't particularly strong at either.

Now we have Zach. Zach, the guy who no one in the house really likes and he didn't even need to be a jerk like Dick did. Zach just wasn't very likeable to the HGs. They also thought he was creepy. Numerous times HGs have talked about getting him out. He didn't win comps or vetos, so his physical gameplay wasn't bailing him out. He was dead on in many of his conversations with Dani and Jessica about the game and how things should be done.

On top of that he has had NO ONE, unlike D/D having each other...and when he finally WAS going home, he wins HoH. He MANNED the hell up when it REALLY mattered. He HAS been playing the game. He has been using his quirkiness and jovial yet annoying mannerisms to get into each HoH no matter who had it and learn things. You see, Zach has done something that is very rare in BB, he has LISTENED.

Bottom line is, with NO alliance whatsoever and almost every person in the house finding him creepy and uncomfortable to be around, he has persevered and stayed in the game. On top of that, when he knew he needed to finally win, he DID it. Zach was clutch when he needed to be.

By no means is Zach a great game player. I still think this season is more about most of the HGs being so bad some of the others look better, but I believe Zach has been the best of him this year because against all odds, WITHOUT an alliance, he has made it to the final four.

Yes, Zach made it to the final four. Can a single one of you say that would have happened 10 weeks ago?

Ditto what you said...that's why I would like the Final 2 to be Zach and Jameka. Two decent people who had a snowball's chance to win it.

Ditto what you said...that's why I would like the Final 2 to be Zach and Jameka. Two decent people who had a snowball's chance to win it.

Couldn't agree more!!!!

I cringe at the thought of Dick or Danielle getting any of the money. I'm praying for a miracle this Thursday that at least one of them leave. I'd like for ANY of them to get the money before D&D!!!!

Zach is funny because he's one of those guys that everyone is ignoring but while they're doing so he's gleaning all kinds of information and learning things. All the while they're thinking "Oh, it's just Zach". People don't care much for him but they think he's harmless. Turns out he's not harmless. I think we forget how many HoH's he appeared to throw. He probably could have won more but staying in the shadows and being a dork kept him in the game longer. Then when he finally needed an HoH, he got it.

I think Zach has been playing this game the entire time he has been here.

Archived