Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The HGs continue to play stupid.

I said Jessica nominating A/Z was going to come back and bite her in the ass and now it probably will.

The only good move in the game for Zach is to get Dani out of the house but instead the moron is thinking with his heart and maybe going after Jessica? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

What you do if you're Zach is pull aside E/J and make a deal with them, then get rid of Danielle and then Jameka IN THAT ORDER. Dani is dangerous as long as you leave her in the game and you want Jameka out because she OWNS the jury. Dick you want to keep as an almost sure win in the finals. Keeping Dani in the game is just like saying "Here Dani, here's one or two more HoHs and the final two!". She's too consistent at HoH's and vetos (until last night). It's just silly to keep the girl.

Zack will not put up Dick or Dani, they made a deal. If D/D get HOH next, they won't put him up.

They are lying and Zach is a moron if he believes them. SOMEONE in the D/D alliance is lying if what you just said is true. D/D ALREADY have a deal with E/J to go final four so how the hell can they make a deal with Zach?

If Zach doesn't get rid of Dani this week it will be one of the worst moves in BB history, right up there with Jessica nominating Amber and Zach. I swear these people are so incredibly stupid. Every week it seems like people are playing for D/D to go final two. Don't these morons, don't these imbeciles, don't these morphodites realize the closer to the end you bring D/D the better their odds become winning out on HoHs and getting to final two?

Zach, you stupid, ignorant twit, YOU CAN'T GO TO FINAL TWO WITH DICK AND DANIELLE IF IT'S BOTH OF THEM IN THE FINAL TWO!

Seriously, honestly, I want to slap Jessica and Zach. Just give D/D the money for chrissakes and end this show of morons.

Sounds to me like Jameka and Jessica are going up. I really don't understand why he would want Jameka out at this point because she still isn't a threat to anyone, unless she makes final two. I think this would be the perfect week to break up one of the obvious pairs. That, in my opinion, would benefit Zack the most. It's not really what i want to see because i'm all for D&D and Erik and Jess as final four, but for Zack, he don't stand a chance next week unless he makes a big move.

D/D ALREADY have a deal with E/J to go final four so how the hell can they make a deal with Zach?

Easy, Danielle is a liar and it's the game of Big Brother. Once Nick got the boot, she knew all she had to do is flirt with Zach and he will keep her safe. I think we can all agree that it will be supremely stupid for Zach to not take out one of the ladies, as he stands a great chance in the F2 with Eric or Dick.

However, Zach chose a BAD time to win HOH, he cannot compete next week and it all depends on POV. If he pisses off one of the pairs, his a$$ is practically out the door.

I disagree with you Francis. He can piss off one of the pairs. He can piss off D/D. The reason is simple. If he puts Danielle up and she doesn't get veto, she goes home. Now the strongest challenge player in the house is gone. E/J won't come after him before they go after Jameka unless they are even stupider than I thought because everyone knows SHE will win against anyone left in the house, so she'd be gone next if anyone in the house won the next HoH except MAYBE Dick who would put up Zach for revenge for his daughter.

So if it did play out Dani going, then Jameka, now Zach is final four and can play for HoH so he's in a pretty good position.

D/D aren't voting out Eric. Period. He's one of the few people they can win against in the Final 2. If Zach gets rid of Jessica this week, now Eric will be pissed and actually play for HoH and you know damn well if he won Zach is packing his bags on Thursday for double eviction, so putting up Eric or Jessica is just a bone-headed move.

If Zach gets rid of Jameka, he keeps the four power players alive and he is DEFINITELY, 100 BILLION PERCENT going home on double eviction because then D/D/E/J get their final four.

So as I see it Zach has only one move, ONLY ONE that will give him a chance to stay here until final four and that's getting rid of Dani.

Not going to happen Xal. I think he would prefer to get rid of Jess and break up the Eric and Jess alliance. Jess is loved by everyone. He will want to save Jameka so she will be the next target.

That would be the smart thing to do.

He wants to leave the ones the people in sequester do not like.

It's not the smart thing to do Marty. Who is the best comp player in the house? Dani. Number 2 isn't even close. Do you really think Dani or Dick is going to vote out one of the other before Zach?

Ok, get rid of Jessica. Lets say she goes this week. Now you have two power players left in the game, Dick and Dani, WHO ARE RELATED. They could EASILY EASILY EASILY rattle off two or three HoHs in a row. On top of that, if Eric won an HoH Zach would STILL go because America isn't voting out Dick or Dani.

So how is that smart Marty? How is it smart to leave in two blood relatives who can both win HoHs and vetos (one of which is the best HoH and veto player). How is that smart?

Save this. Save this post so I can say I told you so. If Zach doesn't get rid of Dani this week, Zach is going home at the final four and Dick/Dani are final 2.

Before you say it, no, I'm not mad.

Once again I think your contentment with Dick is clouding your judgment. I don't like anyone left in the house even though I'm pulling for Zach now and I'd bet real money, straight up real money if anyone wants to take the bet, that if Zach gets rid of anyone but Dani he is gone by final four and Dick/Dani are final two. Real money folks. To me it's not even fathomable that anything else could happen barring a miracle, that's how sure I am. You keep Dick and Dani together at this stage in the game and they are going final 2.

Haha, thank god his intentions are to evict Jameka, that makes me incredibly happy. And I"m also pumped that Dick and Dani are definately not his targets, which make me even happier!!! Thank you Zach, you are definately going to make my week if you follow through with your evict Jameka plans.

Seriously, honestly, I want to slap Jessica and Zach. Just give D/D the money for chrissakes and end this show of morons

I agree with you 100% Xal. Zach has to work on getting rid of Dani...Anything else is giving up his chance for the money.

While it would be better to break up one of the remaining pairs, I think Zach has to know that he cannot beat Jameka if he was sitting next to her at the finals. There's just no way. The time to break up one of the pairs was last week, and Jess blew it. As much as Zach might want to break up E/J, he also needs to consider that Jameka can't compete for one more HOH, so she's not viable for a short term alliance. To me, his best bet is to try to get out Jameka, and then latch himself on as the third wheel to one of the pairs.

Xal I am telling you on how Zach is thinking and how he has said he wants to play the game. He wants Dick and Daniele's vote from the jury.

I think it will be very smart to get rid of Jessica now. Jessica has Eric AND Jameka that will fight for her and take her off the block anytime she is nominated. Putting her up agains Jam is smart. Nobody should want to be against Jess in the F2.

I'm going to laugh during the finale when one of the first questions to the houseguests as Dick and Dani sit final 2 is "Why did you guys leave a father and daughter combo in the house until the end, one of which was the best competition player in the house?"

Mark my words. Put up some cash, I have a pay pal account. :animated_wave:

This is for anyone who wants to make a friendly bet by the way. I'd just like to see if there are any takers because I can't see the game going any other way now with Zachs buffoonery (like that word?).

Did anyone think it was odd that when Danielle and Zach were talking about his noms, Danielle said, "I kow one of them." And he replied, "Oh, you'd be surprised."

Zach had a great agrument to get Danielle out last week. If he lets her stay in, he's no better than Jess. Hmmm....

Xal

Again I want to say the Jessica has 2 people that will do anything to keep her in the game. She has both Eric and Jameka that will take her off the block if she is put up.

Jessica has all the votes from the jury.

I know you don't like Dick and Daniele but Zack is playing the game for himself and not for you.

I partially blame America for D&D still being in the house....Eric can probably tell that America loves them through AP tasks....so that's why he didn't use the veto so that Jess could put Dani up on the block. Because there is NO way America would have voted for him to get rid of Dani.

Xal

Again I want to say the Jessica has 2 people that will do anything to keep her in the game. She has both Eric and Jameka that will take her off the block if she is put up.

Jessica has all the votes from the jury.

I know you don't like Dick and Daniele but Zack is playing the game for himself and not for you.

This has nothing to do with my dislike of Dick and Danielle. In my opinion it's YOU who has clouded judgment because of your predisposition for them.

I don't think there are many people who aren't drinking the D/D kool aid who think STILL keeping them in the house is a good idea.

I'll say it one more time for you Marty. If you're so sure this is a good move for Zach, lets make a friendly, no money bet. The bet is simply this.

I bet you if Zach does not get rid of Dani this week, Dick and Dani will both be in the final 2.

Simple bet. You can have every other combination of the final 2.

If you win the bet I will admit that Zach and Marty are smarter than I am where the game is concerned. I will also proclaim publicly my love for Dick and Danielle. If I win, you will simply say "Xal was right.".

I think that's fair because I am 100% convinced of the outcome of Dani stays.

Deal?

Not going to happen folks... I took this quote from the live feed updates from last night...

Zach says he loves that Dani and Dick are so powerful, and he would love to go to the finals with them. He knows he can't get to the finals with Jameka, he doesn't trust Eric, and Jess looked him in the face and told him she trusts him, then put him up. He says that Dani told him that "Jess was playing him," and she was right.

I'll take the above bet with anyone if Marty doesn't want to have a little fun with it.

By the way, when it is Dick and Dani in the finals, I'm voting for Dick to win. Dick is abrasive and rude but at least much of it was an act to keep his daughter safe. Dani, on the other hand, is genuinely a mean person, constantly saying how much she hates everything and everyone. She's a whining, spoiled, aloof, pompous little snake. I wouldn't want her to win the money against anyone. I'd rather Amber and Dick win a billion dollars than Dani win a penny.

Dick's a jerk but the way she treats her own blood while he clearly wants her in his life is one of the most atrocious things I've ever witnessed on tv.

Archived