Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: yeah I understand went to bed late too.....10 am is just too early for me on the weekends... Well go to go....Next year I dont think I am going to be watching BB if they have another AP idea...I like it better when america didnt have a say in the game....and the game was base on strategies and out witting others....Yes I was pissed off at the decisions...but it was there game and everyone was playing...and thinking for themselves....what was best for them....

The weird thing is though that Zach up until now has told every person that got HOH to do just that, put up one of each of the pairs starting with D&D and J&E.

He was the one telling others to do that and now that he can he doesn't. Dumb. He will go home on Thursday on the double eviction now for sure.

He was telling the HOH that because it didn't concern him. He was not part of a pair, so he was trying to convince them that pairs were an advantage and should be broken up. It is an adavantage and you are right, but he is breaking up a pair if Jess or Eric should go. He should try and keep Jameka and pair up with her. Dick and Dani (the strongest pair) should have been broken up long ago so it's not his fault at this time if they are still there.

And I feel since most will have been put on the jury directly or indirectly because of D/D, Zach has a darn good chance of beating one of the D's, as this jury will vote personally not strategically. Especially E/J if D/D dump them before F4. :animated_bouncy:

I'm starting to believe Zach is going to win the whole thing.

He's openly admitted to voting the way he wants to every step of the way.

He hasn't really backstabbed anyone.

He won HoH when he HAD to.

If D/D screw over J/E this week...revenge on them will be strong motivating factor.

Dani will feel the brunt of that if Eric or Jess (whoever is still there) get HoH.

Even if they don't win HoH, everyone else will try and get out Jameka. She's the bigger jury threat.

Zach is looking like a lock for final 4, and then a win because folks don't see him as a threat AT ALL.

The fact that up to now Zach has voted the way that was best for him is one of the things I liked best about him. I am not a fan of group votes and group consensus, though I understand why people use that tactic.

I don't care who wins but if Jameka goes this week I would love to see the LJC send him packing next week so he can have time to think about what he did this week. Once in power, he stopped playing for himself and started playing for Dani.

Zack is NOT playing for Dani. Zack is playing for Zack. That is just ridiculous to say.

And as far as how Eric would vote if he is in the jury I really think he would vote strategically and not from emotion. He may be mad for a day or so but I would think he would like to see the person that played the game the best win.

That is just ridiculous to say.

Could some of you posters just dial it back a bit. You can disagree with my opinion, as we often do, without making it a personal attack. Its not like either one of us is 100% right, its just how we feel about the situation. I don't expect y'all to validate my opinion but please don't ridicule it.

Geez.

I am deliriously happy that Zach won HoH! He has been a favorite of mine since the beginning. 1. He is a graphic designer, one of the few in the house that actually has a job (....o.k. there are waitresses = hardest job in the WORLD) and I am one. 2) He has played a relatively honest game and, 3) he is like, the underdog of all time - representing the oddballs of the world. He deserves to win SOMETHING. I think if Danielle is smart she will leave both of them up there....if Jessica goes Eric will lose it and if Jameka goes, God will do payback big-time.

What if the noms stay the same and this is the senerio

America votes for Eric to evict Jess

Then D/D vote's are against Jameka

Jess stay's, D/D ask Eric "Why did you vote to evict Jessica"?

Then Jess is going to go crazy on Eric with the hinkey vote!!!

Now there's some real Drama and Comedy

Plus Eric earns some more money

bbrebozo (sp) LINK REMOVED - see post below for link to 24/7 updates on what is going on

Zach has played the game very well. I don't care for him much but let's face it, he acts like he is a moron and people believe it! LOL He is not stupid that is for sure! Maybe he should try acting?

...That is just ridiculous to say.
It is personal when made about another posters opinion, Marty, and I think you would agree...
Posted by Marty on "Friday, August 31st" Yesterday, 11:30 AM I think some people don't like condescending talk and feel the need to express their differing opinions. That is what forum posting is about. Expressing our opinion.
How does that go?...Just sayin'...:)

If Zach ends up with either Dani or Dick I think he would only get second place, but I don't think he cares that much.

I think Zach feels lucky to still be there but doesn't think he has a realistic chance to win the whole thing but could get second.

I have liked Zach from day one. I don't see why people think he is odd. Everytime he talks he's very articulate and has had

some very good strategy advice that he's shared with a few of them, Jess, Eric, Dani, Dick for sure but because of their alliance

they wouldn't really give him the time of day. It's too bad because I think Zach has played a very smart game so far. Underated.

Archived