Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL XAL I agree Carol was the best player............You know a couple weeks ago Zach did say something in a DR about "having plans" or something and I thought then that they better watch out. I'm not sure he is the best player but I'm not sure there were any best players too much outside influences this year in my opinion. And I definitely hate it that Dick is still there I hope Eric stands up and wins Thursday and runs one of them out of the house with Jessica that would be justice. They (eric and jess) were stupid not to go back on their word last week but guess that show who has the most integrity if you can have integrity or maybe it just plain stupidity I guess. Okay may opinion

I agree he is very much that. I also think that the personality's in the house are so much bigger

than his is that he doesn't stand out at all. I called him Mr Cellophane earlier and that's what he's

been, invisable. These arrogant self absorbed people have looked down on him or completely

and sometimes rudely ignored him. I just wish he could somehow survive this week and go for

it in final 4. He has had the best strategy talks to all these HOH's and if you look back at the tapes

you will see all of them either completely ignore his suggestion or laugh it off and say how stupid

he is. He must have decided that of all the remaining players he could only stand a chance with

Dick or Dani and feeling he cannot beat Jameka, Eric or Jess. So he's chosen to go against them

next week. Who knows how it will go for him but make no mistake Zach has played a very

underrated game. If only people would actually listen to what he says they would realize he

is or could be a great player. It's just too bad this group didn't like him...not his fault they

are so cliquey and snobby.

Go Zach.

Zach is just a plain and simple nice guy. I don't think he's cut out for the backstabbing, lying part of this game. I wonder why they didn't consider Zach one of the "nice people" because he is actually the nicest person out of the whole bunch of idoiots.

It's because the "nice people"/ Delusional idiots, can see the forest for the trees.

In fact this morning J/E and Jameka are saying that they won't pose for HoH pictures for him.....

WoW...I don't really think he could care less....It really takes alot to rock his boat, He's very stable!

With the Donatos probably voting Jessica out Zach has put himself in a good position, I doubt there'd be any scenario where he's the second person to go home on Thursday.

You know, I've been playing the scenerios in my head and you're right. Unless Zach is nominated first, I don't see him going home. Unless the HoH has a chance to break a tie and votes him out, but i don't see that happening.

Zach got tagged with the "Perv" label early on by Jameka and the girls all believed the things she had to say about him..He has managed to out-live most of his detractors and now his positioning is looking pretty good. His main competition is and has always been Daniele. IMO

Jameka told them about him rubbing on her leg when she put on lotion. He told some weird S&M story and started calling Jessica Unicorn. I think it was more than Jameka calling him creepy, Eric was the one that started calling him a molester.

Eric, Jess and Jameka have been pretty nasty to Zach shince the noms. Eric told Zach to stay away from him and not touch him.

The 3 have been trashing Zach. They said they are not going pose for any pictures since Zach is taking pics today. I will be anxious to read Zach's blog this week. I bet it is good.

Zach didn't seem very sincere congratulating Danielle on her win. If you watch his face, you can almost see the wheels turning. I

ATTENTION.....News Flash

Thu 8:39 AM BBT Cameraman focuses on Zach's feet as he walks around with one sock on and one sock off NT - updaterX
Joker's BB Updates

The Weasel has struck, poor Zack! BB might use a penality for the abuse of Zack's sock, due to mutiple warning to the weasel. We are sure denial will ensue. There is a good chance if Woobie breaks down, The Weasel is out!

Zack has stated," I want my sock back ".

They will have to check the Weasel's nest to see where he has hidden it. They did however, notice the weasel has a large pile of dirty laundry near the nest that he's protecting and are scared to check it right now. They are waiting for him to fall asleep.

Woobie is in hiding and not speaking ( that's if he can ), plus Woobie still has those dental issue's with the cracked teeth.

PETA is saying they are fed up and getting involved.

He's a stand up guy and when interviewed he said, " Thank God is was only 1 sock". In a follow up he also stated he won't let it effect his game.

When I got to speak to Zack on the side, he told he was so greatfull that he didn't have his shorts ripped off while sleeping. Also that it's dangerous staying in the HoH room alone....you become such a target for the weasel.

I keep telling you guys: The disappearing sock is the hugest conspiracy ever. :shocking:

The producers have rigged things before, but getting Zach to lose a sock is just way past acceptable.

Shocking I call it. Just plain shocking. This is indeed a dark moment in BB history.

At least, thanks to Jack's frequent updates, the world is learning about this shameful incident. Good job Jack.

Dick and Dani are going to make it to the final two.

The producers have all but promised us that this will be the end game. God knows, they've had every inch of help to get there, from not only each other (no other houseguest had the blood tie advantage), but to the producers themselves, and of course with additional help from AP who has also secured their place in the game.

Yeah, there really is no doubt that this is the outcome of the game. It was set up to be this way.

Archived