Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

Hopefully, Jameka can get some time with Zach today and let him know about the JEDD alliance. I think that might make him decide not to nominate her at all. With Jameka there next week, he won't be the only target left. Zach has to realize he can't count on JEDD's word for safety next week. Zach also has stop worriying about who he's up against in the F2, and just get there. With all the remaining houseguests left to sit beside, that's the best he can do.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah baby.

another safe week for donatos.

thank you zach !

good chance jess is leaving.

or jameka.. either is good for me.. ( jessica would be better though! )

good chance if jess leaves,

donato wins HOH, uh - huuuhhhhh.

lmao, that would be so great. :-)

make it happen , ZACH !

Zach is an idiot. He had all the answers when everybody else was HOH...he was making sense and knew how to play it. Now, he wants to be all desperate and cling to the biggest threats in the house. I hope he is just blowing smoke up their asses. He's not dumb, but he sure is acting like it right now. He has the chance to shake things up in the house and he wants to pull this idiotic crap. They keep sticking to the fact that Jameka will win if she is in the final 2...not if everybody that goes into the sequester house wants the votes to be based on who PLAYED the game, so Jameka will probably only get 2 votes...Dustin and Amber, and depending on who she is up against...maybe Jessica. They all are so smart that they are just stupid. He should break up one of the pairs, and worry about Jameka next week, especially since they all are counting the weeks.

He better pull those chess pieces out of his ass, and get to work.

You know, after the last two or three weeks - I'm rooting for Zach to win!! And I wouldn't mind Dick being second place. Dani's whining and being such a brat to her dad - regardless of their history, he's been very caring to her in the house - really finally got on my last nerve.

The others - all of them, have treated this poor guy like crap from the first week. Except Dani and Dick, no one bothers to talk to him. D/D have made fun of him behind his back but also to his face - and he laughs with them. The others, Eric and Jessica, have been totally rude to him and ignored him.

Plus, all of them have been just -- yuuuck. Jameka is alright. I think she may really be sincere in her faith, just a little over the top in her display but I'm conservative about praying.

But Zach has been the same throughout. I didn't care for him or really want him to win until a couple of weeks ago. Now, it would be pretty alright to see the underdog - the really, really underdog (who apparently really needs the money, alot) to beat them all.

Not the slick-talker rat-boy - or Jessica - she fell waaay down with her baby-talking and leaning on Eric for decisions. She was doing so much better on her own.

Zach and Dick as final two would be alright, too.

Anyway, just my opinion - silly as it is.

Kat

Zach says not to worry - he has worked government clearance jobs before and that he can keep secrets.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Yep looks like Jess and Rat Boy are gonna go up , Zach was talking with Danille.

Jess is a dumb bottle blond :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: Man her and Rat boy could have evicted Danille !

Xal, I would have bet you too except I agree with you also. The correct move here for him is clearly to get out his strongest opponent, on many levels, and not someone who can't do nominate him because they can't be HOH. Dani and Jess should have been put up. If one wins veto put up Dick.

Zach was the lone voice of reason to others when they were HOH and they dismissed him like he didn't exist. It was just lucky that Dani was nice to Zach this past week or was it?

As much as I don't like her Dani is playing a smart game right now and could very well win this.

Yes lap dog Zach, do D&D's dirty work for them and watch them kick you out next week. Sucker.

Zach is making the best move for him at this point. Who would have thought he would be HOH. The odds were that Dick or Daniele would have won then they would have put up Jameka and Zach. (with Jameka going home)

Zach is making the best move for him at this point. Who would have thought he would be HOH. The odds were that Dick or Daniele would have won then they would have put up Jameka and Zach. (with Jameka going home)

Just like Jessica was making the best move for her last week...even though now because of it she's probably going home.

Zach's best move it to put up his biggest competitors, one from each pair. Dick & Danielle have treated him like crap. Eric & Jessica have treated him like crap. Jam doesn't like him. So instead of getting out the alliance that has been strong from DAY 1, you make a pact with them?? He's as much of an idiot as the rest. His "master plan" will get his a$$ in sequster, but the winner's circle.

Zach HAS to realize that if anyone other than he won HOH, he'd be on the block, no matter what Danielle says. hell, she spews as much BS as Eric does.

Archived